• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can Friendship calm this RAGE?! Twilight Sparkle vs Asura!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rainbow Powered Twilight
Rainbow Powered

Mantra asura render by superkaijuking-d9v3qhj
Asura

Twilight Sparkle - 1 (ZacharyGrossman273 )

VS

Asura - 0 ( )

Inconclusive - 0 ( )

BATTLE CONDITIONS:

Twilight is Rainbow Power Twilight

Asura is Mantra Asura (if this deemed too powerful and a stomp, degrade to Wrath Asura or lower)

Both have extensive knowledge on each other, One day of prep.

Fight takes place in a large quarry, 100km starting distance

Both are bloodlusted

Speed equalized.

Win via ANY method.

Because she literally never uses any of them in character

Also, Asura is obviously strong enough to One shot, so I go with him.

Why is she in character? She can't really fight very well in character, can she? If no bloodlust, Asura, because he's actually going to kill her.

Noahkaismith said:
Why is she in character? She can't really fight very well in character, can she? If no bloodlust, Asura, because he's actually going to kill her.

I put win via any method, this can end without killing.

WeeklyBattles said:
If youve seen it then why say she cant fight very well?
Because now she's fighting someone who kills with a sneeze, ridiculously more difficult

? Don't get what you mean.

Asura is High 4C via being an EXTREMELY casual High 4C and obliterating through slightly higher then Baseline High 4C attacks, his AP is in tyenrange of one shotting.

Gargoyle One said:
? Don't get what you mean.

Asura is High 4C via being an EXTREMELY casual High 4C and obliterating through slightly higher then Baseline High 4C attacks, his AP is in tyenrange of one shotting.
And twilight scales to discord

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I dont think she ever uses hax in character. Heck, I'm 90% sure that the MLP writters forgot that she even has hax.
That could be used as an argument for a lot of characters that don't use hax due to dumb authors

Paulo.junior.969 said:
Twilight is also a pretty casual High 4-C, since she one-shot full power Tirek without much trouble.
For the record, Chakravartin one shots High 4Cs with the blasts he does, Asura tears through them easily.

In this form, Asura is so insanely superior to his previous form it's obsurd, in Asura's wrath, Literally each different form one shots the previous, in any form, same is done by enemies as well.

But, yeah, Twilight doesn't use hax in character, she just flies around and shoots, the best she really uses is teleportation and forcefields.

You act she will literally never use it, considering she is fighting a rage filled tempermental god.

dodge what, a lot of her spells arent exactly beams that traverse across the field, she starts thinking an then an aura appears around the subject she is wanting effect.

Hmm welp Im switching to bloodlusted since Asura basically operates "on use best techniques asap in character anyway. SO....yeah now both are bloodlusted. You've convinced me.

how much less stronger is six armed Vajra Asura compared to Mantra Asura?

I coul use that tier since its still High 4-C

It gets one shotted by his other form, so there's that.

Not sure if Sparkle has the AP to survive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back