• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Can a tier be determined based on this?

And if so, which? I'm guessing no because it's probably too vague but I figured I'd ask just in case.

All large-scale calamities suffered throughout the world originate from an ancient, yet still-living, yōma known as "Shin". It's the heart; the soul. As long as the ancient yōma remains undefeated, major disasters will forever continue to plague the population. These disasters will mount and intensify over time, claiming countless victims every step of the way. In order to defeat Shin, it must first be pulled into the shinobi's own time. The only way to do that is with the shinobi barrier. Blood spilled within it is the most effective bait to lure yōma out from hiding.

The bolded parts are the ones which to me seemed most promising. Also bonus question: Does "it must first be pulled into the shinobi's own time" seem like any sort of power or ability we have on here? Again for all I know these are just words which sound impressive. Thanks in advance for any replies.

It depends on which calamities specifically this thing is responsible for, but based on the highest ranking earthquakes, somewhere in Tier 6.

Back