• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Monika VS SCP-682

• Fight Location: High School Clasroom
  • Starting Distance: 10m
  • Both in-character
  • Equalized speed
  • Extended Canon SCP-682
Just Monika:
Invincible Lizard:
SCP-682 Inconclusive: 2 (@JustANormalLemon, @Armerish)

hCOB9Lv.jpg

monster8editub9-new.jpg

Last edited:
Links aren't working.
I just copied the text from the resistance part of the 682 profile, just look there
Monika can still EE or Data Manipulation. 682 resist?
Existence Erasure (SCP-826 was unable to erase 682 from existence, Resisted being erased by SCP-858)
Monika can still EE or Data Manipulation. 682 resist?
Despite not having resistance to Data Manipulation, Monika Data Manipulation works like Reality Warping (As stated in her own profile) that 682 resists

Reality Warping (Resisted SCP-1237-L's reality bending)

In addition to having its own Reality Warping which is said to be used as a defense mechanism

Reality Warping (Can create localized space-time anomalies as a defense mechanism. These anomalies are similar to both the sudden appearance and disappearance of a black hole or the theoretical event of a sudden hole forming between our dimension and another and are capable of forcing aside the very fabric of reality) (this is found in the Inherent Abilities)

Oh yeah 683 my favourite lizard hard to kill.
683 is a refrigerator apparently

When one of my two battles that are currently waiting to be finished is over I'm going to do gumball vs 682 (9-A), I jokingly say but this one looks interesting.
The canon version is a false king of incon
yes
I'm sure this is out of date.
The original version was used, without extended cannon, must still be valid

Back