• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

can 2-C AP bypass a 7-A durability guy who has Low godly regen?

what if its High 1-A AP but the guy with that AP hasn't been shown to deal with low godly regen
would the result still be no

i guess it does if they like, destroy the entire universe around the character, although idk if every character of tier 2 and up should be assumed to be able to do so since it has a decent deal of NPI going

I mean, technically there is no matter without space. So if the person with 2-C AP nukes the universe, the person with Low-Godly couldn't regenerate, unless they have feats of regenerating without space and time.

I think low 2-C destruction should negate up to mid-godly immortality but i don’t think the wki accepts that

Anyway, even if the character is tier 0, if they only target the victim’s physical body, low-godly regen works

Depend, if he just 2-C AP via scaling and the range is limited then no, but if he can nuke space-time, timeline, history, Low-Godly can't regen from that, require High-Godly History regen for that kind of nuke

Good question, hmmm, from the wiki standard that avoid NLF, i don't think we allow character with a 3D invulnerability can tank a 4D attack, unless proven otherwise. Also like the situation with regen, if 2-C guy have range to nuke space-time, timeline, history, the Invulnerability guy gonna die nonetheless, unless he has ability to resist timeline destruction

Raw Low 2-C AP alone can’t bypass Low-Godly regeneration but it can bypass it by shattering the timeline. However, the character has a high chance of killing themselves if they were to destroy all of reality.

I think low 2-C destruction should negate up to mid-godly immortality but i don’t think the wki accepts that

Anyway, even if the character is tier 0, if they only target the victim’s physical body, low-godly regen works
In most cases, the characters only have 4-D AP but not 4-D DC. Like if character A was to defeat character B, someone who can annihilate timelines, in-battle: it indicates that character A can harm Multiversal threats but doesn’t self-evidently bestow them the ability to destroy timelines themselves. I think most extradimensional DC are deemed as hax anyways which explains why we don’t have a DC section, but have certain characters with walls of hax.

ok what about invulnerability
say a character has 2-C AP and hes fighting a guy who has 7-A but has invulnerability
would the AP gap bypass
by default invulnerability is High 3-A so yes, unless it has higher showings. Ofc that's disregarding the fact that invul is usually poorly applied

For me I always kinda saw it as if you can regen from one's spirit, mind or smth else then your good. That said if said 2-C person can nuke a universe in character and said 7-A can't exist in a void then they're more or less incapped I guess

What?… No it’s not.
It should only be as strong as the feats suggest, claiming someone would be invulnerable to everything up to high 3-A is a positive claim. Video game characters with invulnerability shouldn't be immune to high 3-A attacks unless they have feats on that lvl

It should only be as strong as the feats suggest, claiming someone would be invulnerable to everything up to high 3-A is a positive claim. Video game characters with invulnerability shouldn't be immune to high 3-A attacks unless they have feats on that lvl
Can a “High 3-A punch” vaporise water or dissipate steam?

The page says “It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency”

Unless you think durability negation always needs feats on working on whatever tier we throw it at, dimensionality aside, then no, invulnerability clearly says it is at least High 3-A before higher dimensions negate it

The page says “It can be considered the defensive equivalent of Durability Negation, negating simple Attack Potency”

Unless you think durability negation always needs feats on working on whatever tier we throw it at, dimensionality aside, then no, invulnerability clearly says it is at least High 3-A before higher dimensions negate it
Yeah dura neg might need feats to prove it can work on higher tiers, depending on the type of dura neg

Being water or steam is very different from invulnerability, that's elemental intangibility
It’s not. Intangibility means you don’t have a physical form but that’s not the case with non-solid states of matter.

Last edited:
No, Invul is more equivalent to High 3-A since it negates AP, rather than actually High 3-A.

What the hell, I thought invulnerability worked on whatever tier the user scales to or scales to at best like;

They'd be 6-C but their Invulnerability shields them from 6-A characters even tho their actual Durability is still 6-C

Invulnerability is mostly misapplied it should have more scrutiny tbh.

Armor's answer makes sense based on what he is trying to say

If your invul is limited to certain tier below tier 2 or 3 then you definitely dont have invul.

Also to answer the OP

No. Specially if their AP is based on harming someone with equivalent durability and not because they attacked and destroyed 2 separate universe.

Back