• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Something to note is that Jack Baker is absolutely a cannibal due to the infection. I do know that the parasitism isn't combat applicable but that's something to keep in mind

Otherwise both can tank shotguns (One technically regens off it) and with speed equal, the wendigo loses its greatest advantage which is its ability to blitz its opponent. It can technically still retreat to higher places to attack Jack due to his lack of ranged attacks and due to its leap, it can very easily repeat this until Jack is immobilized and can be repeatedly beaten before regeneration.

Jack however is intelligent and should be able to figure out what's happening

Honestly, Incon is the safer option here. Either the wendigo beats him down with range or Jack counters it and turns the table

Something to note is that Jack Baker is absolutely a cannibal due to the infection. I do know that the parasitism isn't combat applicable but that's something to keep in mind

Otherwise both can tank shotguns (One technically regens off it) and with speed equal, the wendigo loses its greatest advantage which is its ability to blitz its opponent. It can technically still retreat to higher places to attack Jack due to his lack of ranged attacks and due to its leap, it can very easily repeat this until Jack is immobilized and can be repeatedly beaten before regeneration.

Jack however is intelligent and should be able to figure out what's happening

Honestly, Incon is the safer option here. Either the wendigo beats him down with range or Jack counters it and turns the table
Vote Counted.

Seems as though the Wendigo will go for Jack's head, deal him some damage, and Jack will recover and retaliate. I don't see how the Wendigo can take this one, when Jack has a regeneration like he has. The Wendigo, or at least Hannah, almost always goes for the head. This makes sense, when destroying part of the head can end a fight instantly. Jack's ability to regenerate from all of that renders that tactic useless. Unless Jack has some weakness to organ damage, it seems Jack will likely outlast the Wendigo.

The Until Dawn Wendigo seems pretty limited if the enemy can withstand high amounts of damage to the head, so maybe it better suits opponents who don't have that kind of regeneration.

the only way i can see the wendigo winning it possessing Jack, but not relly sure Jack fits under the stuff for that.

Seems as though the Wendigo will go for Jack's head, deal him some damage, and Jack will recover and retaliate. I don't see how the Wendigo can take this one, when Jack has a regeneration like he has. The Wendigo, or at least Hannah, almost always goes for the head. This makes sense, when destroying part of the head can end a fight instantly. Jack's ability to regenerate from all of that renders that tactic useless. Unless Jack has some weakness to organ damage, it seems Jack will likely outlast the Wendigo.

The Until Dawn Wendigo seems pretty limited if the enemy can withstand high amounts of damage to the head, so maybe it better suits opponents who don't have that kind of regeneration.
Vote Counted
the only way i can see the wendigo winning it possessing Jack, but not relly sure Jack fits under the stuff for that.
I'm presuming that this is a vote for Jack Baker?

Back