• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Until Dawn Calc Discussion

I'm back with another Until Dawn CRT

So recently (7 months ago), a calc was made for the wendigos of Until Dawn, which would put them at about 10 - 12 MJ, or Wall Level+. The calc was added to the profile, but we never did a CRT to see if it could be added to the profile

I did want to give my thoughts on this calc. I personally don't think it should be added. A problem with this calc is that this feat happened over an unknown amount of time. We don't know if the wendigo did this in 1 punch or 1,000 punches. There are also multiple wendigos in the sanatorium, so we don't know if this was a group effort or a solo project. Heck, for all we know the flamethrower guy made this hole himself using explosives or something. Point is, we know pretty much nothing about how this hole in the wall was made. Seeing how little we know about the feat, I personally don't think the calc should be used on the profile. But that's the point of this CRT, to see what people think about using the calc for the wendigos

Calc should be used: 0 ()
Calc shouldn't be used: 3 (ThePrimalHunter, Ped2018, ShockingPsychic)
Doesn't care: 0 ()

Last edited:
Disagree, there's no way of knowing a Wendigo did that.

However, conveniently, I happen to be replaying Until Dawn rn. I'll keep an eye out for something usable

Back