• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Call of the Empty RP Thread

"Geez, don't sell yourself so short, we can't exactly be picky considering the situation you know-"

She tell Ms. T with a light smile.

"Anyway, the stuff i can give you is divided in four classes: Melee, Magic, Ranged and Summoner. So, which one would you prefer to have ?"

Last edited:
The others have found something. That's good.

The bird man stayed behind, manufacturing something out of any. spare resources he had on hand. Since said resources were limited, he stifled the burning desire to include some form of puzzle or test within the architecture, settling instead for a single relatively small and simple shrine. This should allow for him and those who he bestows a slate to return here via teleportation. (Well it wasn't actually teleportation but he didn't focus on the details).

When his work was finished he would leap and gently hover towards the group.

"Well... T? Did I get that right? Doesn't matter, I can't give abilities like others of the group seem to be able to, but I can atleast try protecting ya."

T, as the group has decided to call her, is slightly overwhelmed by the gift of precognition, but seems to adjust fairly quickly

”Woah, don’t do that without telling me first. That was weird as hell.”

T sits down to readjust herself, sighing as she considers the question asked of her

”Magic sounds cool. I’ve always been curious in understanding the nature of the world, and magic sounds like a good way to do that, since it tends to fall outside of certain parts of it in weird ways. Well, I say that, but I didn’t really think of it until right now. Maybe I was a scientist before I got amnesia? What do you guys think?”

"Discovering what you could be is part of the process of existing, a small fragment of your life right now is shaping at you desire"

T, as the group has decided to call her, is slightly overwhelmed by the gift of precognition, but seems to adjust fairly quickly

”Woah, don’t do that without telling me first. That was weird as hell.”

T sits down to readjust herself, sighing as she considers the question asked of her

”Magic sounds cool. I’ve always been curious in understanding the nature of the world, and magic sounds like a good way to do that, since it tends to fall outside of certain parts of it in weird ways. Well, I say that, but I didn’t really think of it until right now. Maybe I was a scientist before I got amnesia? What do you guys think?”
"Patience is the best weapon, you don't have to choose that if you don't want to, it's your choice follow your heart"

"You do seem a rather smart woman to me T, so maybe."

Granalda comments, as she then pulls out from her inventory a set of purple robes and hands them to Ms. T.

"Please put this on, it's a magic armour, it will grant you magic power and also protect you. Also, crush these crystals with your hand, they will give you mana access."

She continues then as 10 star-shaped, hand-sized, crystals appear.

T does as instructed, putting on the robe and smashing the crystals in hand without issue, waiting to see how she feels different

”Well, I suppose that’s that. Any other things you’d want to give to help or do you feel confident?”

"Nope, there's still a whole lot of stuff i need to give you. First off all accessories for you to put on."

Gralda says as she pulls out the items: Celestial Emblem, Celestial Stone, Nebula Mantle, Ank Shield and Arcane Flower."

Most of them are just general buff, but the most important are the cape which lets you fly and the flower which makes it less likely for enemies to target you, also it allows to automatically use mana potions in your possession, and talking of those-"

She then pulls out a bunch of glass bottles with blue and red liquids in them.

"Mana and healing potion, self-explanations explanatory pretty much, but the former will lower you magic a bit right after consumption while the latter blocks the effects of other healing items for a minute. Also here's some buff potions."

The knighted puts out potions of Iron Skin (defence), Regeneration, Swiftness, Magic Power, Mana Regeneration, Lifeforce, Endurance (Damage reduction), Wrath (Damage) and Rage (crits).

"And finally, you are gonna need weapons to fight."

She continues, pulling out a Last Prism, Lunar Flare, Nebula Arcanum, Nebula Blaze, Razorblade Typhoon.

"Now, I know these are a lot of item and since you are just a normal human you can't carry them around easily, so here a piggy bank."

She then pulls out a seemingly ordinary piggy bank.

"This may appear to be just a normal item, but it's actually is a transdimensional storage unit."

Granalda explains, as she easily puts inside of it the Nebula Arcanum despite the fact it's bigger than the container, and then just as casually taking it back out from it.

"So you can put all your stuff in it for easy access."

Last edited:
"Nope, there's still a whole lot of stuff i need to give you. First off all accessories for you to put on."

Gralda says as she pulls out the items: Celestial Emblem, Celestial Stone, Nebula Mantle, Ank Shield and Arcane Flower."

Most of them are just general buff, but the most important are the cape which lets you fly and the flower which makes it less likely for enemies to target you, also it allows to automatically use mana potions in your possession, and talking of those-"

"Mana and healing potion, self-explanations explanatory pretty much, but the former will lower you magic a bit right after consumption while the latter blocks the effects of other healing items for a minute. Also here's some buff potions."

The knighted puts out potions of Iron Skin (defence), Regeneration, Swiftness, Magic Power, Mana Regeneration, Lifeforce, Endurance (Damage reduction), Wrath (Damage) and Rage (crits).

She continues, pulling out a Last Prism, Lunar Flare, Nebula Arcanum, Nebula Blaze, Razorblade Typhoon.

"Now, I know these are a lot of item and since you are just a normal human you can't carry them around easily, so here a piggy bank."

"This may appear to be just a normal item, but it's actually is a transdimensional storage unit."

Granalda explains, as she easily puts inside of it the Nebula Arcanum despite the fact it's bigger than the container, and then just as casually taking it back out from it.

=Mental Space=

"Many things, many explanations and many secrets she must keep" a voice told him

"Her weapons are similar to ours but we have a advantage on her" said another.

"Absorb and expand for the glory of Whose was he/It?, Whatever the point is our absorption" replied all the voices in unison.

==Real space=

"Cool"

"Mh, you have a vast selection of magical items", Ginsu notices.

"Do you have one of this?", he asks, showing his Amulet of Shinnok.

"Mh, you have a vast selection of magical items", Ginsu notices.

"Do you have one of this?", he asks, showing his Amulet of Shinnok.
The woman turns slightly to face him, observing the item.

"I mean, it sure is a golden amulet, but do you mind telling me what it's supposed to be beyond that ?"

Last edited:
"It has various magical properties, besides spreading a strong evil aura of corruption, fortunately my mind and spirit is strong enough to overcome its influence", he explains to then creating a duplicate to which he handles his own copy of the Amulet to Granalda.

"Consider this a sign of good faith, beneath your ... quite rude attitude you have a kind heart, something that I value in a person"

"..."

She look at the amulet in her hand for a good second, then looking back at Ginsu.

"Cut the slack, what do you want in return ?"

T’s eyes widen, and she seems unsure of how to respond for a second, before giving a sort of half hearted pat on the back to Granalda

“Wow, that means a lot to me, but I really can’t accept all this.”

"..."

Granalda pockets the magic artefact and turns away. Even though she doesn't says anything, she does feel a bit ... thankful.

T’s eyes widen, and she seems unsure of how to respond for a second, before giving a sort of half hearted pat on the back to Granalda

“Wow, that means a lot to me, but I really can’t accept all this.”

"You can put you mind at ease, i can make as many of these items as i want, so it's no loss for me to give them to you."

She assures the maybe scientist.

Last edited:
During the time that was spent prepping T, Raivo managed to have a drink after all. A nice cold glass of water.

"Aah...somehow I know that was the best glass of water I've had in my life." he says to no one in particular.

It also seems like that was his first drink in a long time.

Welp, like she said, the knighted will lead the way out of the building and go towards the direction the arrow pointed to.

Raivo was traveling with the others on auto-pilot. He was running mental simulations to effectively practice with his On.

Yes, gain greater powers so that you may destroy our enemies.

Last edited:
"Let's get going and- I do not trust the robot lady..." Magent would say, referring to MECHA... not wanting to even POINT at her.

The swarm sensed ahead, trying to map out the path in the direction that was indicated by the arrow.

It did not speak, though it was still investigating the other inhabitants of the town through its systems, scanning them, as it floated the appropriate direction.
As the swarm makes it’s way towards the arrow, slowly, a large area similar to the one composing the town, in the sense that it seemed to be a building with no foundation. The structure in fact, seemed to resemble a stadium of some kind, but one made of materials alien to what would be considered normal, with qualities that didn’t seem to be quite understandable. Furthermore, this floating “foundation” extended beyond the stadium itself, forming a sort of ground a few hundred meters in diameter. Two collapsed individuals can be seen near the building

@MaidRips @Setsuna_tenma

For the family's honor...

For the family's honor...

FOR THE FAMILY'S HONOR... !!

"G-Gah ... "

The first collapsed woman, was dressed in fine clothes. A velvet French coat and boots to match, cravat standing out upon her chest more than the rest. Awakening in a cold sweat, her eyes darted everywhere, trying to survey her location, but a suffocating blur and a piercing headache rang out in her head. A lesser woman would have just fell back asleep. But she was no average woman. With a heavy groan, she suppressed her pain and disassociation, grabbing the whip holstered at her side and delivering a firm WHA-PAH at the ground, studying, determined eyes shot at the building before her, strange as it was.

"I ... am of the DIME House ... And I ... will not be fooled ... by your trickery! I am the champion for money and capitalism! The warrior of influence and finances! In the name of the economy, I CHASTISE YOUUUUUUU!"

She points flamboyantly towards the floating building, only to be met with a dead silence, yet she keeps the heroic, though clearly out of breath, smile upon her visage, as though she's thoroughly told someone off, without even a margin of a thought upon her past or her current whereabouts. She was just a lost girl with a whip and she was sure that she'd let her enemy know that she was dangerous.

The swarm seems to "stare" at the two newcomers, awaiting their next actions.

They both likely notice it, a vaguely humanoid shape of dark, seeming to reflect almost no light. It tries to scan the alien materials too.

The swarm seems to "stare" at the two newcomers, awaiting their next actions.

They both likely notice it, a vaguely humanoid shape of dark, seeming to reflect almost no light. It tries to scan the alien materials too.
"EH!?"

She immediately turns towards the "swarm", her whip swishing about in defense as she steadily backs away, droplets of sweat sliding down her cheeks. Brows furrow and she steadies her focus onto it and it's possibly brainwashed companions. A hard gulp, as she prepares herself for combat.

"Monsters . . . "

"EH!?"

She immediately turns towards the "swarm", her whip swishing about in defense as she steadily backs away, droplets of sweat sliding down her cheeks. Brows furrow and she steadies her focus onto it and it's possibly brainwashed companions. A hard gulp, as she prepares herself for combat.

"Monsters . . . "
"I'd like for you to not call us monsters", Ginsu says, teleporting next to her.

"You're confused about your situation and probably don't know where you are, but don't worry ... we are in your same situation", he says, flying in circles around her, analysing her appearance.

"EH!?"

"Monsters . . . "
The whip passes through it, as if it were liquid, and it seems unbothered by this action.

"Not... enemies..."

It spoke in a strange and indistinct voice, filled with static, yet still discernible enough to hear.

"I'd like for you to not call us monsters", Ginsu says, teleporting next to her.

"You're confused about your situation and probably don't know where you are, but don't worry ... we are in your same situation", he says, flying in circles around her, analysing her appearance.
The whip passes through it, as if it were liquid, and it seems unbothered by this action.

"Not... enemies..."

It spoke in a strange and indistinct voice, filled with static, yet still discernible enough to hear.
" . . . You’re lucky I’m young and impressionable.”

She replies, still steadying her whip. Shivering a bit as she’s scrutinized. Trying to make light of the situation though thoroughly disturbed by what she’s seeing. Feels as if she’s having a fever dream…

Granalda, full body armoured minus the helmet, walks towards the two new people, giving each a glance.

"Alright, so Whip Girl, Armor Boy, to catch you up to speed: This realm is composed of the remnants of a world or worlds that no longer exist."

"We are currently searching for a Craving Remnant, a creature made of the emotions and regrets of the dead, as the last one we found gave us information about this place. From what we gathered from the first, they way for us to benefit from them is by giving them what their craving is based on. Lastly, considering this is where information lead us to, the thing is most likely in that arena."

She continues while pointing at the giant building.

"Also, about you two, if you remember you names, it would help if you could tell them to us."

Granalda, full body armoured minus the helmet, walks towards the two new people, giving each a glance.

"Alright, so Whip Girl, Armor Boy, to catch you up to speed: This realm is composed of the remnants of a world or worlds that no longer exist."

"We are currently searching for a Craving Remnant, a creature made of the emotions and regrets of the dead, as the last one we found gave us information about this place. From what we gathered from the first, they way for us to benefit from them is by giving them what their craving is based on. Lastly, considering this is where information lead us to, the thing is most likely in that arena."

She continues while pointing at the giant building.

"Also, about you two, if you remember you names, it would help if you could tell them to us."
"That is … certainly a lot to take in … Gah … !”

She clenches her head for a moment. That headache does not seem to have ceased. Clenching her eyes for a moment. Awakening and being fed such information… Merely thinking about the implication is exhausting. A huff.

"It’s Penny . . . It’s about the only thing I can remember alongside my family name, and what it means to me. When I first arrived here, it was as if I was acting upon the only thing I could latch onto . . . "

"A goal, a burning desire that fuel your soul", Ginsu says to then standing on the ground.

"I am Ginsu Yu, it's always a nice experience to meet new people ... at least the kind that don't want to threaten your life"

Last edited:
"Nice to meet you two, my name is Granalda."

She tells them, as she then moves specifically towards Penny.

"You don't seem to be doing very well, is there something wrong ?"

[ @MaidRips ]

Last edited:
Back