• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Call of the Empty RP Thread

You find yourself in a world which is not describable in something written by humanity. Indeed, as you walk along an empty void and turn your head to see, it feels as if up and down have no meaning, and you can see flashes flashes of color along the white pink horizon . You have no memory of who you are, or where your life began (and maybe ended), but you do have a single, burning desire. Maybe it’s a promise to a lover whose name you can’t recall, or a desire to improve yourself for a friend whose face won’t come to you. In any case, you are not alone in this world. Wherever you may come from, it seems many other individuals also are in the same boat, lying on the ground with barely an understanding of what’s going on. The world seems eerily quiet, and not a single sound seems to come from anything but your own breath. The horizon seems to go on forever.

Dan was Confused, he doesn't remember anything, but he feels a sense of discomfort, he could swear he heard voices in his head, some were just as confused, others very angry.

A strange "thing" seemed to stand nearby, a vaguely humanoid shape, though lacking any features, as if its body absorbed all light, leaving only darkness. Crackling noises, similar to that of electricity, emanated from it, though it did not do anything visible. It was attempting to perceive, to understand.

A person in heavy armour looks around, both hands firmly on their weapon.

"What in damnation ... ? Where ?"

Last edited:
A burning city illuminates the darkened sky. Only the roaring fires can be heard now that the screams have stopped.

Then there's nothing, a void. He opens his eyes and stares at the sky, or what should be where the sky is.

Where am I? Who...am I? ... I don't remember, his head fills up with questions. There's something burning within him. Is it rage? A sense of duty? He doesn't know.

He reaches out towards the 'sky'. His hand is shaking. It's only then that the presence of other beings gets through to him. He gets up with ease and looks around him. None of them seem ordinary. And they all appear to be comparable to him in power.

Can you kill them? Get out of this place. Why don't you remember?

"Shut up." Raivo says.

Wait is my name Raivo?

He scratches his right cheek, annoyed that he's stuck with a voice (or are there multiple?) in his head.

A man. He is on the ground, faceplanted. As he slowly gets up, weirdly shaped hair moving along with him. Seems it was natural.

"W...ho the **** am I." ...Seems that was his first concern more than where he was. Speaking of that, he wondered where the hell he was too. As he put his hands on his lab coat's pockets, grunting a bit

Mario "stands up", as much as that is possible, confused as to how he should even react to this. The only signs of familiarity is the people standing across his path. Not them in specific, but they are mostly human, at least.

He waits.

"Where are we? In a dimension scattered across the realms? Or is this the veil beyond the reality that was hidden to all of us?", Ginsu exclaimed, flying and watching around.

"Just ... just shut up already, you are making my head hurt."
The knighted complains while waving off towards the redhead guy [Faruel].

This place is weird, don't know how or why i got here, nor what "here" really even is ... or where i even was before being "here" ... argh, what a mess. Looking around doesn't help at all, it's all the damn same.

Last edited:
"Follow that pain, it means that you're alive ... and that this place in not an illusion or if is the contrary, a really powerful one", Ginsu replied, looking towards the knight.

Analyzing the environments, taking reference from the people here, many are not biological beings, some seemed very interesting in terms of physical forms he noted with his View.

"Perhaps this is an attempted banishment, where they have restricted our memories because we are a threat to them, the question is who are they? Is it the Enemy?" commented one of the voices inside Dan's head, especially the last part

Alexander stands up and makes a show of straightening out his suit.

"Hm, what a strange place. Perhaps this is..." He seemingly talks to himself, yet speaks out loud clearly enough for the people around to hear.

Horus sat there floating in a meditative position. He was trying to decipher through the force, the spiritual world, or technological means the exact nature of the realm he found himself in. He however found himself distracted by the rambunctious crowd around him. Not for their noise or actions, but the apparent martial or technological prowess among many of them.

The avian smirked. Were he in his younger days he likely would have wordlessly challenged some of them to a most fruitful combat. He could feel the long lost passion of discovery returning to his old quills. He didn't let this feeling distract him for long. Horus refocused his efforts toward analyzing the situation.

"Data... missing..."

The unmoving black figure "spoke", the words spoken in a voice of no distinct sort, with a static background to them. Though, oddly, it did not sound entirely robotic and hollow, a trace of something once there, but since forgotten, perhaps. It seemed to "look" at the other figures around, although whether or not it actually moved for this was impossible to tell.

The armored person would notice the mass "speak", moving towards it out of curiosity.

"Oi, the hell are you ?"
They says to weird entity while lightly bopping them on the side with the side of their lance.

The mass seems to shift at the touch, parting in a way similar to how a liquid might, before moving back into shape soon after.

It does not answer.

The knighted continues to bop the liquid-like form, more intensely now.

"Oi, oi, oi, don't try play fool of me, I've heard you talk so respond to me."

Dan approaches the knight and the strange shape in the air.

"Hmmm, I guess this doesn't like talking to the stranger, some sort of shape-shifting creature on an atomic level although i'm not sure what it is exactly. "

"Information... inaccessible. Answer: Inconclusive."

The being responds, in a similar voice to before. It shifts on touch the same way as well.

"...Huh... So nobody knows where the damn are we." Magent would sigh. "...I think we should explore wherever the hell this is."

"Interesting, this entity act like a fluid and with a nature almost mechanical", Ginsu says, teleporting near to it and moving around.

"You know what are you? Are you aware of where we are?", he asks.

"Information... inaccessible. Answer: Inconclusive."

The being responds, in a similar voice to before. It shifts on touch the same way as well.
"Took you long enough to respond-"

The knight comments as they then attempt to squish the mass with their hands.

"Well, since the information about yourself is "inaccessible", i'll call you Squishy."

They have their backs turned to you. Blood. Judgement. Why have you not tried escaping? E.

"Urgh..."

An ominous unpleasant aura starts emanating from Raivo. It carries with it the feeling that death is near. As soon as he notices he's...oozing, Raivo instinctively has the aura return to his body. He moves a little closer to the group but still keeps his distance, standing near the bird thing floating in the air.

Frida looks around at her surroundings meekly. Her chilling aura spreading out around her before she notices the others nearby and contains it so as not to bother anyone.

She holds her head.

"This is strange.."

Scanning the biometric data of the others around her (Well, at least the ones she could scan), she realized that they are likely all around the same base strength and speed.

"Ugh."

She searches through her internal data, but finds nothing. Paired with the sudden appearance of the others around her it was strange.. far too weird. She decided to speak up.

"Well, based on what I could tell... I would say that this is some sort of manufactured situation set up by someone. There are too many strange circumstances for that not to be the case. In other words... someone brought us here."

M.E.C.H.A. 'awakens', hovering upwards. She looks around at her surroundings and those around her with a cold, uncaring look. Her eyes quickly flash a bright red for as her gaze passes over Magent. She moves on, looking at everyone else. Curious

Also uh, there's this big ass green diamond-looking thing besides her. It just kinda appeared with her. How peculiar.

All the while Abomination would be by itself seeing this all undergoing, knowing nothing but feeling immense rage, but staying to himself, as though he feels rage, he doesn't feel someone or something to direct it towards, but the noise from everything around it is irritating it, as it twists and contorts it body into many different shapes to try and distract itself from the noise of the others, eventually resting into a state of a 3D hexagon that was only made of its vertices and edges, spinning on its base with what could best be approximated to seem to be a core inside

Last edited:
As the group mutter and speaks amongst themselves, a small distortion appears towards the distance of the horizon. It doesn’t quite seem like something is coming, but all of a sudden, you can see a being of some kind appear at its edge, seemingly from nowhere. As it gets closer, it becomes more obviously pronounced as humanoid, seemingly to be a unclothed human male with a very strong tan. It’s head however, is completely devoid of skin, and seems to be missing the top of its skull, it’s (empty) brain cavity exposed. It’s eyes too immediately visible as grotesque distortions, as they are not in its eye sockets, but instead floating above it, barely connected by a string of long stretched out nerves. It’s entire body is covered in glass shards, but it doesn’t make any movements that indicate pain, merely shuffling towards you.

M.E.C.H.A. merely hops on top of her large shiny rock of doom, ready to charge up and commit violence with a Chaos Spear if need-be.

The figure does not respond to further queries about it, its attention now turned to the thing approaching them. Its form stirs, a vague sense of movement across its body, if any here could detect movement at such a miniscule scale.

"Defensive measures... prepared. Ready for... combat."

Luke groggily opens his eyes, only to see nothing expect darkness, until suddenly flashing lights and images begin to appear before him its almost overwhelming to him at first but for some strange reason he's able to quickly compose himself and is able to keep track of all this information that's appearing in front of him. He looks around him seeing other people, robots, and strange creatures he's never seen before as his suit begins to record basic information about these individuals into its database.

"Where the hell am I?"

Suddenly a red waring sign appears as the deformed humanoid figure approaches. The suit itself turns towards the figure in a defensive posture activating whatever auto defense protocol that's installed in this thing.

Abomination's body shape would once again change more as it would recede away from the thing as though it were afraid of it, becoming something resembling a beast of the Canis Genus, except it is bulkier and with bits of flesh hanging off its sides, but for those paying enough attention to it they would see very thin cracks forming all around the body, as though there were millions of miniature mouths on his body about to start speaking in unity, it would circle the "thing" while keeping its distance

Back