• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Call of the Empty RP Thread

@Faruel1998

"No."

Granalda will have exactly none of that crap. She aims her Snowman Cannon up and fire a barrage of water deleting rockets to make the rain clouds cease to exist.

@Yobo_Blue

"Hmm ?"

Curious as to what the orb is up to and what it wants with the building, the knighted will follow after it and open the door for it.

While Granalda attempts to destroy the cloud succeeded, Ginsu immediately created another cloud, continuing to rain.

@Faruel1998

"No."

Granalda will have exactly none of that crap. She aims her Snowman Cannon up and fire a barrage of water deleting rockets to make the rain clouds cease to exist.

@Yobo_Blue

"Hmm ?"

Curious as to what the orb is up to and what it wants with the building, the knighted will follow after it and open the door for it.
The door opens, revealing a group of of normal people like the ones you saw outside. The orb however, ignored them, before heading towards a woman who was behind the bar, apparently the one running it. Her eyes widen, as she’s seemingly able to see you guys, and backs away from the orb, startled and afraid. The orb however, seemed to continue fluttering around her.

Frida followed the orb and arrived in the place where it stopped.

"What is with this town?"
She asks the girl in front of her with cautious eyes.

Granalda unequips her armor, casual clothes being beneath, as she casually moves to next to the woman.

"Hello there nice lady, don't mind the orb, it won't hurt you."

From the woman reaction, it seems pretty clear she can see and hear them, so the knighted talks like it.

"Now i know you are spooked, but please try to calm down as nothing bad will happen to you, okay ?"

Of attempts at calming someone it's probably not the best but she hopes it's good enough.

Last edited:
“I wouldn’t say spooked is the right word. I’m more surprised. Who are you guys, and what’s this floating thing? I won’t lie, ever since I woke up here, it’s been drudgery day in and day out. I won’t hold it against you, I just wanna know what’s going on.”

"Well, you see, we are very much in the same boat as you, we just woke up here with no idea what of happened. About the orb ... no clue either, but it's friendly."

She explains, then continuing:

"But anyway, for presentations, my name's Granalda, meanwhile who you may be instead ?"

Abomination would trail behind them and upon seeing the life it would stick closer to them while transforming into a much smaller form, which perfectly replicates that of a German Shepard and it would come in and rest near the barstool next to the person
However the rest of the mass would not just disappear into the ether, they would deconstruct themselves and turn into cells, which would climb unto buildings and perform recon in the nearby area and in the bar t would also try to not start wailing due to the horrible noise from around the bar in general

@Overlord775 @YungManzi

”Yeah, essentially that’s all I know as well, but I don’t even know my name or anything like that. I’ve just been here, doing my job. But all these weird people are so….. off. They don’t notice me or speak to me except to go and ask for their drink, like they’re following a script. I also kind of feel…. Called to follow a script I guess, but I don’t have to like they do.“

The orb continued to buzz around the girl, flitting about as she spoke. As it did, she started to become almost hypnotized by it, being engrossed by it

”You might not believe this, but it feels like I’m also drawn to grab the orb. It’s almost like the script that’s calling me but… this feels different. Should I touch it?”

Last edited:
”Yeah, essentially that’s all I know as well, but I don’t even know my name or anything like that. I’ve just been here, doing my job. But all these weird people are so….. off. They don’t notice me or speak to me except to go and ask for their drink, like they’re following a script. I also kind of feel…. Called to follow a script I guess, but I don’t have to like they do.“

The orb continued to buzz around the girl, flitting about as she spoke. As it did, she started to become almost hypnotized by it, being engrossed by it

”You might not believe this, but it feels like I’m also drawn to grab the orb. It’s almost like the script that’s calling me but… this feels different. Should I touch it?”
"Rule of thumb, if something supernatural is trying to force you to do something then it's most likely a bad idea for you to do it, so don't touch it."

Last edited:
"Considering our previous interactions with the creature that became this orb, I think we should follow what is its purpose", Ginsu says, approaching Granalda.

"Besides, my name's Ginsu Yu ... probably", he says to the knight.

Last edited:
She turns toward the guy, giving him a sharp glare.

"What, you are gonna trust it simply because it didn't immediately jump at our throats ?"

"I am simply learning from experience, violence wasn't the answer, maybe we should be more trustful regarding the events that are leading our path in this extra dimensional land"

Raivo had been following along. Since progress was being made, he had no reason not to.

He hears the argument between the flower guy and the knight and buds in.

"No one in this group is trustworthy as far as that goes. At least following that orb got us somewhere."

Granalda tries to think of something to rebuke what Raivo said, but actually no, she got nothing on that.

"... fair point."

After hearing the group argue, the woman hesitates, before touching the orb. It disappears in a flash of light, causing her to blink in confusion, eyes widened.

”That felt weird. Like it gave me something that was missing. I still don’t remember my name or anything but… I know what’s happened to this world….”

After hearing the group argue, the woman hesitates, before touching the orb. It disappears in a flash of light, causing her to blink in confusion, eyes widened.

”That felt weird. Like it gave me something that was missing. I still don’t remember my name or anything but… I know what’s happened to this world….”
"Well, well-"

Granalda moves next to her, poking her on the thorax.

"Then please do tell us what you've learned."

Last edited:
"Huh... So can you share the info?" Magent would say, internally pondering what would happen if HE touched the orb.

The woman took a deep breath, seem a little shaken by what she was about to say, but continued on

”I still don’t fully understand what’s going on, but it seems that whatever world or collection of worlds was here before, doesn’t exist anymore. I’m not sure what happened to it, honest! But for whatever reason, because of that Orb I know enough to say for sure this isn’t a world that exists in the normal sense. I think this town is survivors? But that doesn’t explain anything about why it’s so strange”

The woman holds her head as if the confusion was giving her a headache, before sighing.

”I can also tell you what that thing was, the orb. It was a Craving Remnant, it’s a monster created by all the emotions and regrets of the people who did die of whatever apocalypse befell the world. This one was formed by their loneliness and failure to find companionship or be seen in their life. I think it holds some knowledge about the world because it is a collective being, but I don’t understand. It seems like it’s still missing something….”

The woman frowns, before looking at the group.

“Would any of you happen to have a pen?”

Last edited:
She ponders the new information, it sure is a lot to take in.

"Do you need something to write on too ?"

Granalda questions the woman while taking a book out of her inventory. Also, the knighted checks her Cellphone to see if it can figure out the name of the woman, as it would help if maybe only for talking to her.

”I can also tell you what that thing was, the orb. It was a Craving Remnant, it’s a monster created by all the emotions and regrets of the people who did die of whatever apocalypse befell the world. This one was formed by their loneliness and failure to find companionship or be seen in their life. I think it holds some knowledge about the world because it is a collective being, but I don’t understand. It seems like it’s still missing something….”
"...Missing something huh?" Magent would ponder outloud, curious and curiouser. All... emotions and regrets? Yikes... that sounded somewhat depressing. He also internally pondered about what they (the group, himself included) were. Were they survivors? Were they from other worlds...? ...Too much thinking perhaps.

@Overlord775
The woman’s name only registers as an error, although as the screen glitches, you can at least make out it has a T somewhere in it

Taking the pen, the woman began writing on a notepad she kept near the bar, and began writing with her eyes closed. After a while, the drawing seemed to form into a random arrow, which pointed out towards a direction with seemingly no particular meaning

”I remember reading about something like this before, where you don’t have access to certain memories depending on the state of your brain, like if it’s split or something. I think you’re supposed to go out and find another Remnant wherever the arrow is pointing. I’m not sure what you may find there, though, since each one is different. It may be an entirely different encounter from what you saw with this one.”

"Alright, seems we got a lead in our hands. Let's get going then Lady T."

Granalda says as she offers an hand to the woman.

"Oh, by the way, calling you Lady T since my tech thing found out you have a T in your actual name."

Last edited:
That's creepy.

Eliminate this madwoman.

Raivo is a little disappointed. He had hoped to try out a drink from the bar befoer they got going.

Last edited:
=Mind space=

"So the orb leads us on some kind of mission to retrieve another piece of information" Said one of Dan's voices he could hear the fire in his voice.

"If we can get information and hide it from others we should do it if it can be used as a weapon or as a resource, " said a more muffled voice in Dan's mind.

"as long as it is useful, if it is trash, is not necessary hide to The others" Dan thought

=Real space=

"Then let's go find this, Lady T" he told the others

“Uh, drop the lady part. Anyway, I can come with you, but uh… I don’t really hone any way to defend myself. I might be deadweight.”

Last edited:
"Would Ms. T be better then ? Also, don't worry about that, even if orb didn't give you any ability somehow, i and probably some of the others can give you stuff to arm you with."

The swarm sensed ahead, trying to map out the path in the direction that was indicated by the arrow.

It did not speak, though it was still investigating the other inhabitants of the town through its systems, scanning them, as it floated the appropriate direction.

Ginsu Yu approached T and placed his hands on her head, staring at her eyes.

"Look on me, now you can see ... the ramifications of time itself", he says, bestowing to her the ability to see in the future.

Back