• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calebcity discussion thread

According to their data, the edge of space begins at 118km above sea level. We'll use a second as a lowball since Caleb did it in under a second now for 118000m/s so

0.5 * 226796185000kg * 118000m/s^2 = 1.578955e+21 joules or 377.37930210325049529 gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

226796185000kg * 118000m/s^2 = 2,728,959,410,196,067kg or 2,728,959,410,196.0668945 Metric Tons (Class T) almost 10x away from Class P

Add this in the blog

thats also a mach 344 (Massively Hypersonic) support feat though the real results would be higher since he'd have to cover at least the surface area of all bodies of water housing sharks and then do this so its likely FTL

According to their data, the edge of space begins at 118km above sea level. We'll use a second as a lowball since Caleb did it in under a second now for 118000m/s so

0.5 * 226796185000kg * 118000m/s^2 = 1.578955e+21 joules or 377.37930210325049529 gigatons of TNT (Large Island level)

226796185000kg * 118000m/s^2 = 2,728,959,410,196,067kg or 2,728,959,410,196.0668945 Metric Tons (Class T) almost 10x away from Class P

Add this in the blog
He doesn't actually send them into "space" just "as far as they can go" (I just think saying space makes it sound funnier)

So I don't think I can use this, unfortunately.

He doesn't actually send them into "space" just "as far as they can go" (I just think saying space makes it sound funnier)

So I don't think I can use this, unfortunately.
meh I mean could still work for possibly but I could do a low end of cloud level in a second then instead of space

that aside since caleb cleaned every ocean of sharks we can calc that at the very least, the surface area of the oceans are 139 million miles^2 or 361 million km^2 so taking that and the average width of a man which is 41.1 cm or .411m we can do this

361,000,000,000m^2/0.411m= 878,345,499,000m
878,345,499,000m/1s = 878,345,499,000m/s
878,345,499,000m/s divided by 299,792,458m/s (lightspeed)

or 261.332454868x SoL (Massively FTL)

this should at the very least work since he'd have to at the very least cover the entire surface of the oceans let alone diving in it to grab the sharks

Can you remove the magic tricks feat from the speed section? It seems pretty obvious that Caleb meant that as a hyperbole and the other statements are way more solid.

that aside since caleb cleaned every ocean of sharks we can calc that at the very least, the surface area of the oceans are 139 million miles^2 or 361 million km^2 so taking that and the average width of a man which is 41.1 cm or .411m we can do this

this should at the very least work since he'd have to at the very least cover the entire surface of the oceans let alone diving in it to grab the sharks
Should I blog this? I mean I'd assume so but I'd like your thoughts on whether you think its fair/right to use this

Can you remove the magic tricks feat from the speed section? It seems pretty obvious that Caleb meant that as a hyperbole and the other statements are way more solid.
yeah I can do that later, I’m on my phone rn
I still have to do some last-minute P&A section cleanup since some of his abilities and resistances are poorly described
Should I blog this? I mean I'd assume so but I'd like your thoughts on whether you think its fair/right to use this
We could do that if everyone’s fine with him getting Massively FTL as his base (that’s actually insane, I didn’t think he’d have this)
Also do we have to wait for a calculation to get accepted to get another one evaluated in the calc thread?

We could do that if everyone’s fine with him getting Massively FTL as his base (that’s actually insane, I didn’t think he’d have this)
Also do we have to wait for a calculation to get accepted to get another one evaluated in the calc thread?
Not necessarily you could ask a cgm directly for an evaluation

You can go ahead and blog it, if the calc does get accepted we can put it on his profile. He already has a bunch of “at least FTL” feats and this calculation should make it more concrete

Also if it does take too long to get the calcs evaluated can just ask one of the calc group people to check it, should be a simple once over. Also was the toilet feat ever put into the evaluation thread or even evaluated at all?

The fact that Calebcity could sense people jumping through time should be included in his extrasensory perception.

Also him being able to learn a technique that should take 8 years to learn in 8 minutes (which he hadn't even seen before or known what is) should be in his intelligence section.

The fact that Calebcity could sense people jumping through time should be included in his extrasensory perception.

Also him being able to learn a technique that should take 8 years to learn in 8 minutes (which he hadn't even seen before or known what is) should be in his intelligence section.
Wow he can really just sense and see where his opponent is no matter where they are huh, it even extends to points in time and other dimensions

Man why it take so long for a calc member to look over some basic multiplication for his LS
luckily he's the only person in the verse so we get priority 1 lmaoo
Also if it does take too long to get the calcs evaluated can just ask one of the calc group people to check it, should be a simple once over. Also was the toilet feat ever put into the evaluation thread or even evaluated at all?
the shark thing is in the calc thread, not sure about the toilet feat

I also decided to put the toilet feat up for evaluation since idk if it had been done yet. Also should we change the description of Caleb in his Summary? I was honestly kinda BSing when I write that out originally

I also decided to put the toilet feat up for evaluation since idk if it had been done yet. Also should we change the description of Caleb in his Summary? I was honestly kinda BSing when I write that out originally
yeah it should be changed, now we know he's all the characters in the videos so some parts of the summary doesn't make sense (the 2nd paragraph mostly)

Can someone blog this for me and send it here, just give me credits lol

Can someone blog this for me and send it here, just give me credits lol
I'll do it, this def needs to be blogged so we can have a more definite FTL range for Caleb.

Near the ending of this video, it seems like Caleb has Teleportation/BFR he can do to his opponent and himself that's also implied that he can bring them along with him.
Wonder what ability this is? Seems to be a mix of Teleportation and BFR

I'll do it, this def needs to be blogged so we can have a more definite FTL range for Caleb.

Near the ending of this video, it seems like Caleb has Teleportation/BFR he can do to his opponent and himself that's also implied that he can bring them along with him.
Wonder what ability this is? Seems to be a mix of Teleportation and BFR

I mean yeah it just seems to be that he can transport other people with him. Rather common use of teleportation

Thanks fam
Also since he did the feat in under a second, this feat is a lowball so here's something.
I counted exactly around 25 frames difference from the exact frame he disappeared and came back.
This might help but I'm not too knowledgeable on anything about calculations or how this can be translated to seconds.

But assuming the video is at 60 frames per second, he did the entire thing in just around .25 seconds

Last edited:

I'm assuming we only need the speed calc since he already has better AP feats (infinite damage like High 3-A) anyways
Hey uh, you can actually find the exact time it took him to disappear and reappears by counting the frames in the video.

I did this before and it came out to about 0.41 seconds.

Would buff his speed by over two times.

And you could probably get it even lower. Since even 0.41 seconds seems too long to me.

Last edited:
Hey uh, you can actually find the exact time it took him to disappear and reappears by counting the frames in the video.

I did this before and it came out to about 0.41 seconds.

Would buff his speed by over two times.
I counted around 25 frames, I’m assuming yours is 41 (if this is the exact frame he went offscreen and reappeared)

Does this really do anything for the profile tbh? If we’re leaving him at varying from FTL to Immeasurable this kinda just gets caught up in the middle
It kinda does since all his other FTL feats have an “at least” rating so it’s kinda vague and could be way faster but this calc would make it more solid
25 frames is 0.41 seconds.

Huh, guess I was right.
Well that’s definitely it.
How did you convert frames to seconds?

Back