• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Priority: 2.5 (Several characters in the Netflix shows scale or upscale from most of these feats except for the last one, which Moon Knight characters scale to)
Verse: Marvel Cinematic Universe
Feat: Various Lifting Strength feats:
Bump

Priority: 3/2 (Scarab and enlarged Fionna and Cake scales to this)
Verse: Adventure Time: Fionna and Cake
Feat:
(Planning on creating a CRT and profiles for these characters)

Last edited:
Priority: 1-2 (Sets precedent for Speed scaling + other impressive AP feats that will help measure/scale)

Verse: Majo Taisen - The War of Greedy Witches

Feats:
- Marie Antoinette makes a physical replica of the Square du Temple prison tower using most of her magic
- - Catherine the Great destroys said Castle in a single attack

- Orihime uses her gravity magic to create a massive meteorite-like sphere which she drops on Yaoya.
-- Yaoya survives said attack, and the proceeds to quickly melt her way through from the bottom of the sphere to the top using her magic

- Marie Antoinette deflects Sniper rifle fire with her scythe

Other info:
Height of Marie Antoinette: 140cm
No official height for Catherine, Orihime or Yaoya yet but i can find good panels to scale the height off if not already provided

Msg me if you are interested and need anymore info

Part 2.
Priority: 2 and 3
Verse: Daily Life Of A Immortal King (Anime)
Feats;
This wasn't calculated yet so I'd appreciate it if someone could now. (AP)

2. Sun Rong's movement destroys the area and her clash with Tang Jingze
The speed of this was already calculated. All I need to be calculated now is the destruction caused by her movement. (AP)

3. Sun Rong using a energy ball to measure her spiritual energy shaked the house and created craters in the walls. (AP)

4. Cheif Chen runs across a city block and up a building. This might help scaling the height of the building (speed)

5. Sun Rong's rival cuts 3 different wooden pillars and moves so fast that he vanishes (AP and Speed)

Last edited:
Melting a hill is taken care off, I added it to the blog. Instead of the Sun Rong feat, I decide to calculate the energy to freeze the lake which got a much higher result than fragmenting ice would've gotten. Also added to the blog. If you still want the other ones done let me know
Thanks for that. Sun Rong destroying the area would've been a back up feat for her tiering DC wise.

Additional to above:

This feat:
3 things
1. The speed of the projectile thrown.
2. The speed of the dude who dodged it
3. The AP of the projectile onto the wall which it cracked

Sun Rong using a energy ball to measure her spiritual energy shaked the house and created craters in the walls. (AP)

Cheif Chen runs across a city block and up a building. This might help scaling the height of the building (speed)
Sun Rong's rival cuts 3 different wooden pillars and moves so fast that he vanishes (AP and Speed)
All these are the new ones that I requested to be calculated @BreezeHM

Last edited:
Back