• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
[[1]] Page 32 of Record of Ragnarok Adam reacts to Zeus punch that was 0.000000000000000000001 seconds and Zeus was about 3 meters away and he was stopped in the time stop and was able to react and copy the ability So is Adam MFTL or infinite/ inaccessible speed because he was able to react and move in the stopped time. This a quote from the wiki [[2]] Upon activation, the Eyes of the Lord would allow Adam to avoid and perfectly counter any blow with an exact copy of his own. This ability not only provided Adam the means to evade and replicate a flurry of blows completed in less than 1/1000th of a millisecond but, most impressively, react to and counter a blow entering into the zeptoseconds; a punch said to surpass even time itself.

JIrenz Dad said:
[[1]] Page 32 of Record of Ragnarok Adam reacts to Zeus punch that was 0.000000000000000000001 seconds and Zeus was about 3 meters away and he was stopped in the time stop and was able to react and copy the ability So is Adam MFTL or infinite/ inaccessible speed because he was able to react and move in the stopped time. This a quote from the wiki [[2]]
Upon activation, the Eyes of the Lord would allow Adam to avoid and perfectly counter any blow with an exact copy of his own. This ability not only provided Adam the means to evade and replicate a flurry of blows completed in less than 1/1000th of a millisecond but, most impressively, react to and counter a blow entering into the zeptoseconds; a punch said to surpass even time itself.
This was calced already

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Assaltwaffle/Record_of_Ragnarok:_Adam_and_Zeus'_Speed

So for what I Calced which I don't know if it's accurate or not but sense Adam had to move 3 meters in a zeptosecond his speed would be almost 8 billion times faster than light so around 6 sextillion miles per hour

Priority: 1-2

Verse: Dead By Daylight

Feats:

Killers are capable of shattering wooden barricades with two hits (Most killers eg. Trapper, Wraith, Hillbilly are able to shatter the barricades with their kicks. Killers such as Hag and Demogorgon are capable of shattering barricades with their bare hands. And Nurse is able to shatter palettes with her telekinesis. Nurse however, would be difficult to calc via telekinesis)

And, Killers as of the most recent PTB are able to bust down walls with two hits. Most notable being Oni, who can punch down walls with only one hand. However, this is only for the Saloon as of current. The devs will apply this to all maps soon though.

Requested by Silvervigilant

Priority: 1 (For new verse with most fighters)

Character / Verse: Ryo Saeba / City Hunter

Feats:

1. he easily dodges bullets

2. In this one he dodges a shotgun shot at a very close distance. The attack speed of a normal sawn-off shotgu is 549 to 425 m/s.

3. Here he dodges a shot from a M20 Super Bazooka millimeters from his face, if you watch frame by frame, you can clearly see that he only dodge after it was fired

Note: the M20 Super Bazooka can fire at 103 m/s

4. And he also can do bullet timing bullets in the middle of dodging.

Notify me on here once done. Before I have my own time and do this by myself. Thanks.

Edit: Looks like I'll have to do it myself.

Well...may be worth a shot now as Calc Blogs will be preserved even with the Forum move:

Final Fantasy VII: Remake

Priority:
1 (May give a speed rating for the main cast and most villiains)

Feat: Cloud dodges Rufus' Bright Lights

Link: https://youtu.be/WYPcss2s65U?t=287 and another angle: https://youtu.be/WYPcss2s65U?t=332

Priority: 1 (May give the cast mid to end game AP and Durability scaling)

Feat: These little dudes survived the Sector 5 Mako Reactor Explosion

Link: Well the Mako Reactor 5's explosion wasn't shown, but here's the Mako Reactor 1. In context, though Avalanche was more careful with the explosives used, Shinra was the one to cause the Reactors to explode by destroying them from inside.

Priority: 1 (Scales to early to mid game party and enemies. May be useful if the Reactor's explosion is unusable)

Feat: Cloud tanks the Airbuster explosion which destroys a metal bridge: REMAKE

Link: https://youtu.be/51INY9-RPjQ?t=732

Priority: 2 (Scales to the party and main villiains, in case the Reactor's blast is unusable)

Feat: Rude survives an helicopter crash

Link: https://youtu.be/Uh5kUyuHK1M?t=433

Priority: 1 (May give the early party and early enemies a speed rating)

Feat: Reno flash steps with his Flashstrike and Flashfoot techniques

Link: Flashstrike and Flashfoot

Priority: 2 or 3 (Scales to Sephy's Telekinesis, may be useful upon further inspection)

Feat: Sephiroth lifts several buildings with his Telekinesis and throws them

Link: https://youtu.be/ukhkeMLHzg4?t=84

Verse Xenoblade

Priority Scales to early game characters such as Shulk who wields the Monado.

Feat: This image

Context: After the prologue Dunban runs into battle wielding the Monado, as the camera zooms out a large light emerges engulfing a chunk of the Mechonis's sword. I'd like to know how much energy would be needed to be create a light source this big. Height of the Bionis (Green guy) is 2975 KM as stated in this thread

Actually looks like the links I linked simply used a very simple KE formula.

Since when a car crashes, the person inside continues moving forward due to Newton's First Law, and crashes into the car decelerating to 0 m/s.

So just 0.5mv^2 would work. Although if the timeframe was really short or really slow due to a seatbelt/airbag or something, divide by that ig.

For example a 70 kg and 65 mph car would be Wall level (25 180.44 J) without any seatbelt and that the deceleration from 65 mph to 0 was in 1 second.

Priority: 2

Verse: Ragnarok Online

Description: Baphomet's physical strength, from which the Crusader and the other 2nd jobs can scale from.

Video: Link

Ragnarok feats - Baphomet slam

Priority: 2

Verse: Ragnarok Online

Description: Baphomet's magic-amped strength, from which the Wizard's magic and the other 2nd jobs can scale from.

Video: Link

Ragnarok feats - Baphomet swing

Back