• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The God Of Procrastination said:
The best that you could do is compare its weight to a real-life creature, and find lifting strength. Is that what you want, or..?
I'm pretty sure his main intention was something like getting an approximation for its weight and calculating KE possibly from it obviously starting to charge and being stopped without issue.

Which I am sure is still not doable but I am confident that was his intent.

I didn't know it, can you explain why?

The best that you could do is compare its weight to a real-life creature, and find lifting strength. Is that what you want, or..?

If this is the only thing I can get why not.

I'm pretty sure his main intention was something like getting an approximation for its weight and calculating KE possibly from it obviously starting to charge and being stopped without issue.

Which I am sure is still not doable but I am confident that was his intent.

Yes, that was the intent.

Priority: 3

Verse: One Piece

Feats:

1. Hakuba blitzes the majority of the Colosseum fighters in Block D. https://********.org/chapter/66625/10 https://********.org/chapter/66625/11 https://********.org/chapter/66625/12

2. Cavendish uses Hakuba's speed to escape a close-ranged explosion. https://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-773-page-14.html https://*****************/read-online/One-Piece-Digital-Colored-Comics-chapter-773-page-15.html

Can someone please calc these for me?

Notify me on my wall upon completion, and thank you.

Verse: Tales Of Zestiria (anime version)

for reference, ill be using episode 9 of the anime.

at 12:54, Sorey using earth armatization was strong enough to punch the ground so hard that it caused about 15 or so stones to rupture from the earth.
20190815 011935
20190815 011954
And at 20:08, Sorey fired a laser using all of Mikleos power to not only finish a Drake, but also peirced the sky itself
20190815 012016
20190815 012245
. around the city of Mirland
notify me on my message wall

Priority: 3

Verse: Conan the Barbarian

Description: In my thread, I argued since Hercules is considered 9-A because of toppling a big statue I argued since Conan has several similar feats of strength he should be as well. However, Antvasima requested to have some proper calculations before anything can be determined.

So you can pick a feat (or feats) from above which you can calculate to see just how good they are.

Antvasima and I would appreciate the help very much.

Unsure of where to ask this and none of the calculation guides and pages or common feat sections have anything on it. I've even tried looking up blogs that have feats like this.

Underwater feats mostly. A feat underwater compared to on land are harder to do due to the fact water is over 800 times denser than air so if someone throws a baseball at mach 1 and it goes like 10 meters and gets like 10000joules ok but if it's underwater and goes the same distance and speed, it's clearly higher than that of the on land value, but by how much? How do you figure out how the water effects the action? I've been thinking treating it as a gravity calc, take how deep it is, get the atmospheric pressure from that (ten meters of water depth is roughly one extra atmosphere), square it then multiply th result by the squared atmosphere pressure like how metroid calcs usually work.

Priority: 2

Verse: Altina the Sword Princess

Description: A character crushes a rock the size of a human head. It's later said that the rock is made out of iron ore:

Altina used her left hand that should be wounded to grab a rock near her feet.
It was about the size of a human head.

Phew~, she regulated her breathing.

"Haaaahhh~!!"

She seemed to be pumping herself up. The soldiers nearby gathered over to see what was the commotion about. Regis looked closely.

"Haahhhhhahhh~!!"

Altina yelled loudly. Some distance away, the cannons of the empire continued firing, emitting a earth shaking explosive sound.

At the same time-- The rock shattered. The rock in Altina's left hand disintegrated into pieces. This was no longer about injuries, but something shocking that seemed to be beyond the abilities of humans.

[...]

"To use as an amulet! For such a beautiful princess to crush iron ore with her bare hands is too amazing! It would definitely give blessings in shattering boulders!"

Assembled1801 said:
Priority:1 (Applies to all verses in this site)
Verse: Various

Description: Puting a hole into concrete wall.
Depends on how wide/deep the whole is, what shape it is etc.

Verse: Red vs Blue

Description: Atlus destroys the Moo of a planet with a similar environment to Earth. This scales to the other Cosmic Powers, as well as the strength of Chrovos, who they needed to band together to defeat. The feat itself is eerily similar (read: practically the same) to another Moon-shattering feat from the God of Darkness in RWBY, but I'm unsure if there are any variables I don't see that might change the exact scale of Atlus' feat.

InfiniteSped said:
Verse: Altina the Sword Princess

Description: A character crushes a rock the size of a human head. It's later said that the rock is made out of iron ore:

Altina used her left hand that should be wounded to grab a rock near her feet.
It was about the size of a human head.

Phew~, she regulated her breathing.

"Haaaahhh~!!"

She seemed to be pumping herself up. The soldiers nearby gathered over to see what was the commotion about. Regis looked closely.

"Haahhhhhahhh~!!"

Altina yelled loudly. Some distance away, the cannons of the empire continued firing, emitting a earth shaking explosive sound.

At the same time-- The rock shattered. The rock in Altina's left hand disintegrated into pieces. This was no longer about injuries, but something shocking that seemed to be beyond the abilities of humans.

[...]

"To use as an amulet! For such a beautiful princess to crush iron ore with her bare hands is too amazing! It would definitely give blessings in shattering boulders!"
average human head diameter = 17.5159235669 centimeters

Assuming the rock is a sphere since we have nothing else to go off

volume = 2813.83 cc

pulverisation of iron ore = 90 j/cc

2813.83 x 90 = 253244.7 joules (9-B, Wall level)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back