• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Requests II

What is the energy need to lift this out the ground in 20 seconds to where it is in the image?
IMG 20190402 201905
The text reads 100 meters

And what do you need to do to do this, low end: frag, mid end: violent frag, high end: vaper

IMG 20190402 202016

Every time I get a notification, I think its here and that my feat got calculated, but then it isn't

It uses an external link with an internal link divider method, resulting in a bad page link

Now I wonder what vaporizing and violently fraging the mountain of rock would be if the whole thing got violently fraged or vaporized

Because in the battle they "fixed" this mountain by lifting up more rock to the place where the old rock was and then tiga blasted it with a lighting bolt and destroyed it, again, just in a more powerful form

You can just add this to the blog

1)tier for tossing in outer space 3 continents in just 6 seconds?

2)how fast is reacting to 12 lightning strikes at 3 centimeters away from your face?(distance between each of thrse strikes is also 3 centimeters)

3)tier for vaporizing the entirety of Russia to dust?

Which 3

How do they react? Like, do they dodge or block or something?

I'd have to dive into Russia's volume

By "tossing into outer space", do you mean like... well, how far into outer space? If it's far enough, you would get FTL speeds, and Kinetic Energy can't really be calculated anymore, since at that point the laws of physics of our world kinda break down.

@DMUA all are as big as the whole Africa continent

Dodging them

Okay

@ThePerpetual i just want to know what tier is doing that,not important how far it outer space they got,just getting thrown that fast till they reached in outer space

What is destroying this mound of rock?

IMG 20190404 162704
The lines inside mean the hollowness, low is low end for hollowness, mid means mid end for hollowness, high means high end for hollowness

Now i want to know frag, violent frag, vapeor

But I want to also know what frag, violent frag, vapour if this mountain of rock was 80% hollow

Also lighting is what destroyed it and if you use frag and violent frag the pieces of rock fly off 15 meters before the lighting flash disappears

Is it an outlier or do you just not like the numbers

Cause I've got a bottom of a userpage to sell you

As a general rule of thumb, trying to work backwards and achieve certain results for feats in a story, rather than just having the story be what it is and the getting the feats, is frowned upon, just fyi. Anyways, yeah, I axed the KE portion and got just the busting values.

It's baseline Small Country level right now, but you should actually consider if a higher feat actually is contradictory to a powerscale

ThePerpetual said:
As a general rule of thumb, trying to work backwards and achieve certain results for feats in a story, rather than just having the story be what it is and the getting the feats, is frowned upon
Eh

It's not so bad if you actually bother to do the math yourself instead of just expecting others to fit your perfectly delicate powerscale that cannot be violated because you think a number is too big to be good

But maybe she gets this strong in between the 3 year time skip

I mean this feat did happen then

Also I did the math myself in the comments, saying it took 10000 bolts onto one to do this

9.52 Teratons ├À 10000 = 0.000952 x 1000 = 0.952 Gigatons and that's 952 megatons

Back