• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Importance/Priority: 1 (Scales to nearly all high-tiers and above)

Name of the Verse/Character: To Aru Majutsu no Index / Kanzaki Kaori

Brief Feat Description: Kanzaki pushes over Index before a beam that destroyed a satellite in orbit manages to hit Touma.

Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalkDT/Index_Beam_Speed_calc
Bumping this and adding this:

Importance/Priority: 1?

Name of the Verse/Character: General purpose feat / Common References

Brief Feat Description: basic speed estimation for water running via speed alone

Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalkDT/Speed_to_run_on_water_redux

It's already been evaluated...
My guess is they wanted it to be evaluated by more calc group members, which is fine.

Bumping this and adding this:

Importance/Priority: 1?

Name of the Verse/Character: General purpose feat / Common References

Brief Feat Description: basic speed estimation for water running via speed alone

Link: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DontTalkDT/Speed_to_run_on_water_redux
I evaluated both of these

Idk if i am supposed to reply here but this is like.... Huge? If demon slayer mark is equal 100x multiplier. Then this feat will get the entire verse to small town level+ (town level considering tanjiro tanked that while extremely poisoned)
I've left a comment

Here as well

Priority: 1
Verse: Soul Calibur III
Feats: Yoshimitsu and Sophitia's lightning
Credit: @Executor_N0
Priority: 2 (Scales to all Sozin's comet users)
Verse: Avatar: The Last Airbender
Feat: Azula's Bending Revised
Priority: 3 (Joker Mask)
Verse: Dark Horse Comics
Description: Giant Mask
Priority: 2
Verse: Looney Tunes
Description: Wile High Ends
World Of Mayhem Calcs
Multimedia Marvin
Priority:3
Verse: Life as a Teenage Robot
Feat: Planet Meteor legit, or no
Priority: 2
Verse: OK K.O.! Let's Be Heroes+Villainous
Description: Different approach to Cosma's size
Enid pilots a motorcycle to another Nebula
Hatbot-Ler tanks being crushed(This last one is already used in the profile but not accepted yet)
Priority: 3
Character/Verse: Beetlejuice (TV series)
Description: Beetlejuice vs a crab constellation(+more)
It's that time again

Prority: 2 (A shit ton of god tiers will scale to it)
Verse: Dragon Ball
Description: Freeza's ship crossed intergalactic distances in a minute.
Please...
Done
Evaluated
Priority: 3 (Revisions in progress)

Verse: Gunbuster

Feat: Black Sizzler one-shots a fleet of ships.
This too
Replied
Importance/Priority: 4 (Supporting feat for a character that is already consistently 9-C. Pretty simple calc)

Name of the Verse/Character: Goosebumps/Slappy (Books)

Brief Feat Description: Slappy survives falling from a distance greater than the nearby trees.
There ya go
Priority: 2 (Affects a few characters)
Verse: Yuki Yuna is a Hero
Description: Attack speed feat
Done
Evaluated
Also, Antavisma has asked me to post this below calc as part of an ongoing CRT.

Verse: Riordanverse
Feat: Wind Feat
This as well

Verse: Nanatsu no taizai
Feat: Domain of god
It's a little hard to evaluate feats if you don't separate them, anyone's going to click one or the other if you link them that way.

I evaluated the second one, though.

I evaluated all of these

Some of those have already been evaluated, some are for pages that no longer exist and some I've yet to evaluate since I'm not too sure on them, but hopefully I don't forget about those.
I wanted to check for potential new opinions/suggestions(if possible) for the already evaluated ones. The removed pages are in the proccess of being remade. Super thanks for the current evalutions.

Back