• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I needed to get these two feats evaluated for a long time now.

Both feats are priority 1 but the second feat more so than the first one.

Verse: Terraria

description: Terraria’s bombs are strong and bosses are big.

I know the second feats are a bit rough calculated, so if someone who knows how to pixel scale it should get the sizes let me know. The destroyer height is canon though, so the only thing a bit rough there is the width.

Priority: 1 (Can apply to any verse involving blowing up an M1 Abrams tank)

Verse: Primarily the Marvel Cinematic Universe, but can apply to any common feat

Description: M1 Abrams tank-busting

Priority: 4 (Scales to many characters but is lower than existing calculations)
Verse: Naruto
Description:
Sakura creates a crater
Note: This calculation is from my account on another website. If you want to suggest any changes to the calculation or obviously plan to evaluate it, you can message me on my wall here, or on the fandom page. Or heck, if you want, you can message me on Quora which is where I did the calc.

@LaserPrecision why not create user blogs for these calcs? You're not blocked are you?
Not blocked, no. I'm just more used to that sites formatting when it comes to typing out calculations. On this site you're supposed to not use visual editor which makes doing a calc take a while longer. I do have a few calcs in my blogs though. I also use that site to do calculations requested of me on that site and figure while I'm at it, why not get it evaluated here.

Not blocked, no. I'm just more used to that sites formatting when it comes to typing out calculations. On this site you're supposed to not use visual editor which makes doing a calc take a while longer. I do have a few calcs in my blogs though. I also use that site to do calculations requested of me on that site and figure while I'm at it, why not get it evaluated here.
I'm just asking because not everyone on here has an account on other sites, so it's more convenient to use the wiki's userblog instead

I'm just asking because not everyone on here has an account on other sites, so it's more convenient to use the wiki's userblog instead
Yea, I get it. I'll try to use vs wiki more often. I didn't expect them to make an account for the site, but I thought it would be fine if they just talked to me on my message wall about the calculation. I'll stick to vs wiki when I decide to do a calc of my own choice from now on.

That... Is unfortunately underwhelming for what the series is currently rated at the Planatery scale; unless I'm getting the wrong idea?
I mostly calculated it for the fun of it. However, I think it can back scale to OG Dragon Ball. Characters like Roshi who had a Powerlevel in the high hundreds could destroy the moon. So you can only imagine Nappa was holding back a significant amount of power when he did this feat. Potentially scales to characters weaker to Roshi by a fair margin. That's what I think anyway. I bet Demon King Piccolo's feat of destroying a City can also be used to back scale (Potentially to characters like Chiaotzu?).

I mostly calculated it for the fun of it. However, I think it can back scale to OG Dragon Ball. Characters like Roshi who had a Powerlevel in the high hundreds could destroy the moon. So you can only imagine Nappa was holding back a significant amount of power when he did this feat. Potentially scales to characters weaker to Roshi by a fair margin. That's what I think anyway. I bet Demon King Piccolo's feat of destroying a City can also be used to back scale (Potentially to characters like Chiaotzu?).
I don't think back scaling work that way.

Unless you can prove that Nappa was using a power level lower than 100 to perform that feat, there is no evidence that prove that King Piccolo could have performed such feat.

Yes, he does have the statement of destroy a country in a moment, but again we don't know how much strength Nappa used in comparation to other characters.

I don't think back scaling work that way.

Unless you can prove that Nappa was using a power level lower than 100 to perform that feat, there is no evidence that prove that King Piccolo could have performed such feat.

Yes, he does have the statement of destroy a country in a moment, but again we don't know how much strength Nappa used in comparation to other characters.
I would think he's using a power less than that of Master Roshi's given that Roshi with a power in the 190's (IIRC) could destroy the moon, no? After all, he just came out of the pod and was faced with complete weaklings (humans). I don't think it would make much sense for him to use a fair portion of his power just to destroy a city when significantly weaker characters like Roshi and Demon King Piccolo could blow up the moon. I think back scaling should work, and if not, I could calculate Demon King Piccolo destroying a City (Who'd likely yield about the same result maybe less since it kind of looked like violent fragmentation) and try to backscale characters off of that given that it was a small amount of his power. Basically, I think it should backscale to characters slightly weaker than Roshi who could destroy the moon.

Also, there's no proof that King Piccolo could what?

Also, there's no proof that King Piccolo could what?
Perform the same feat as Nappa, and i was using KP as example of a weaker character supposedly be capable to do what Nappa did.

Yes, he already capable to do much more via scaling from Roshi, but it doesn't change the fact that your logic its still flawed.

Because if KP didn't scale to Moon level, he wouldn't just become Small Country level simpy due of Nappa casually perform such feat.

Back