• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calculation Evaluations - II

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Wonderful World feats]

Lina Shields requested me to make a request here. Anyways, I'm trying to find out which of two characters would be top tier of Wonderful World (Verse). I'm in a bind between Claudette's Deadly Blow feat, or Pale's J-Pop star creation in her attacks. The latter is most likely a fallacy, but just in case:

DEADLY BLOW FEAT.

Sweet Jewel feats

Ripple de Monte Feats

EDIT: It's ready.

DOUBLE EDIT: Replaced a vid for the same feat, but improved in terms of how I did it. Enjoy.

@Lina Shields, I had three requests of interest you requested I put here. Can you please calc them? Thanks in advance.

Lina cannot do everything. There are 13 calc group members in sum total.

I have calc'd three JoJo feats here.

1: Jotaro punches ZZ

2: Dark Blue Moon creates a whirlpool

3: Red Hot Chili Pepper drains Morioh's electricity

I have calc'd three more JoJo feats here.

1: Tusk ACT 4 makes a crater.

2: Stone Free throws a ball 1000 times.

3: Stone Free's meteor statement.

@Lina

We're still working it out in a JoJo revisions thread. The entire verse relied on scaling from a canon ranking system, but we've decided to drop it entirely due to inconsistencies. Now Arigarmy is just bringing up feats and I'm calcing them.

Most of them will probably serve to support other feats in consistency. RHCP and Tusk's feats will probably be the only ones that could potentially result in upgrades, and that's using their higher ends.

@Muuuuh

That is not how we do things. We do not have the room to discuss such issues here. Start a content revision thread instead, and then ask for input by providing a link to it here.

That said, I think that we have already talked about Yu Yu Hakusho's tiering repeatedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back