• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has this been evaluated yet? I'm a little to lazy to check the previous threat tbh.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/Ben_10:_Stinkfly_flies_around_the_world

Priority 2. Should scale to most if not all of the OS aliens, and buff the minimum strength of Teen Ben's aliens.

Verse. Ben 10.

Feat. Stinkfly flies around the world while carrying a 5660 Kg sled at Sub-Relativistic speeds.

I personally think the AP is an outlier since OS Ben is consistent 8-A since I recall Liger said the low 7-C calc was invalid. But since a number of staff commented thinking its legit. I guess it would be.

The flight speed seems legit and consistent with relativistic reaction calcs tho.

Damage3245 said:
Priority: 2 (Should be a combat speed / reaction feat that scales to large number of characters)

Verse: UQ Holder!

Feat: Jinbei teleports a series of warheads which are travelling a minimum of 10km/s (they were launched from a missile travelling at least 10km/s and accelerated away from it so they should really be faster); and there is at best a second or two before the warheads detonate; Kuromaru uses a number of slices to cut up the warheads before they travel very far.

The warheads retain their original velocity when teleported, so Kuromaru had to slice them all up quickly while they're traveling at a minimum of 10km/s.
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Liger686/UQ_Holder!:_Kuromaru_cuts_up_warheads

LephyrTheRevanchist said:
LephyrTheRevanchist said:
Link to calc: Here

Priority: 3 (since only he has a page, otherwise would be 2, since many characters can fight the dog and damage him)

Character: Courage the Cowardly Dog

Feat: Courage runs from the surface of the sun to the core
Don't mind me, just posting this again. ovo

One Piece Flower Hill calculatio -> Could someone edit the title in my blog to remove the period?

Priority: 2 (Affects all Upper-mid tiers of the verse)

Verse: One Piece

Descriptio: Pica creates the Flower hill in the middle of Dressrosa.

Personally, I'd be fine with the mid-end, but if the PE is acceptable, it will upgrade current 7-A ranked characters to High 7-A.

Well, since I do not know the franchise I just used the priority that RinkakuKagune gave for the calculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back