• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Calamity RP - Game Thread

Noticing the pull of the air, Abban grips some of it with his own power

"I'd like to be able to breathe for a little bit longer, if you don't mind."

As everyone is getting introduced, they suddenly hear a faint clanging sound from one of the windows.

They notice, from one of the corners of the room, a young man in ragged clothes entering through a window, and then seemingly being very surprised.

"What the... I was told this building was abandoned..."

And then the young man catches fire due to the ambient heat radiated from the star being, which, while not significant enough to harm the other Calamities, is entirely significant enough to do so to a human, even at a significant enough distance.

For any of those expanding their senses around for a greater look, aside from the flaming young man, a faint whirring can be heard in the distance, akin to that of small propellers. Aside from that, a few distant scavengers and small animals lurking around.

"Unfortunate, could of been useful to get information out of" noticing the area cooling down, "Nevermind he could still have use to us"

"...well that was a waste of a possibly useful piece of information. Alright hands up, whose fault was that. We won't judge." Alexander says while making his way to the exit.

“Tsk… what a waste” Dimitri turns his attention to the starvin the center of room and reverses the vectors of its heat and its gravitational pull.

@CrimsonStarFallen

"Are you okay?" he asks dryly.
Yeah no, this is real.

Immediatly after asking, Aleisa tries to pull out a gun to aim at the one asking her... and realizes she has none. Improvising, she instead back flips a good 3 meters away, with far more ease than she has any right to, before taking a fighting stance.

"Who the hell are-"

She then notices the giant star thing, the giant lobster beside it, the glowing man... really there are too many things to notice...

And then a guy comes and gets set ablaze.

"What the **** is happening?" Her expression betrays her surprise.

Agatha would try utilizing her great sense of view as she tries peeking outside, not noticing the burning man however... or atleast not paying attention to it currently.

"The **** is wrong with you people!?"

Abban's shock is less caused by the blazing man before them, but the sheer indifference in most of the people here. He quickly uses his own abilities to force all of the atoms transferring heat to the man away from him, before quickly grabbing him and taking him away to safety, being, literally any location at least 50 meters away from here.

@Everything12 ”Im willing to bet it was the mini-Planet in the center of the room giving off heat that caused the man to be set a blaze” Dimitri says in a cold tone, his Russian accent coming through clearly.

"Oh dear..." Raine looks at the burning man for a moment before turning his attention back to the woman. Other seemed to be trying to help there wasn't much he could do for the man as long as the man was on fire anyway.

This shocked reaction... Is she perhaps from another world as well?

"You probably were suddenlyt ransported to this place, just like the rest of us. Though it seems you're not used to having special capabilities."

"Well if we can't get anything out of him and all his points are growing he might survive might not, if he survives he probably won't be in a state to give us info without some convincing and well I'd rather look for someone else" he goes to exit the building and look around to see if he could find any signs of life

"Specia- wha- huh? Wait..."

She backs up into a wall, still cautious, and flickers it, causing the entire wall to get turned to dust.

"...that's bullshit. That defies all the laws of physics as we know it, how can something so small going so slow..."

She's gonna need a minute.

All the shouting, both from the agonizing man and those less so, as swell as the calamitous energy running around, causes stirring in the celestial object.

A loud, beastly roar come out of it, as it fully ignites, as the pull towards it becomes much stronger and it starts expanding at an extremelly fast rate.

"W-What the..." Agatha would say, turning to the beast, however she tries to remain calm, not making any bold moves... however, just in case preparing to run regardless.

@CrimsonStarFallen @PsychoWarper

"Hm, take your time." Raine tells the woman.

He still has his hand close to his sword as he turns slightly to face DImitri, the man who had been approaching them.

"You don't seem to b-"

Before Raine could finish his sentence, the orb starts expanding. Raine immediately pulls his sword, while quickly backing up and going outside through the hole that was made by the woman.

"I suggest you get outside too." he tells her.

The young man does survive thanks to the quick actions of those trying to extinguish him and prevent heat from reaching him, though his clothes are a bit charred at least.

He looks paralyzed with fear, given he is in a place that appears to be utterly filled with Calamities.

Growing annoyed at the Planets growth Dimitri reverses its growth inwards on itself “It would really be a shame to lose such an interesting subject but I cant have it destroy everything”

"... You're alright, yeah? Pretty sure I need to find you a way outta here..."

Now that they're outside of the room they were teleported to, Abban surveys the area once again, trying to figure out where an exit may be.

The lobsterman arrises, stiff as a corpse as it's radiant green eyes open. Pupils, black as the pit by contrast, narrow into a predatory gaze, before settling back to something more normal. The man-lobster-thing looks more annoyed than angry, and it quickly tethers itself to the ground as the gravity well envelops it, before letting go as the vector manipulation does it's thing.

"Well this is the worst damn field trip I've had since I took to Everest to find it a nuclear crater. Or...was that K2? Lhotse? Oh AND WILL SOMEBODY STOP THAT RACKET?!" he says pointing to the miniature star in front of it.

Kazuya leaves the room they were summoned to and looks around to find the others who left before him. “You guys out here?” He calls.

Alright, i think i'm good. This is still a lot, but i should calm down.

She turns back to the room and sees the giant mass of plasma start to expand.

"Shit."

Using her dominant foot, she jumps off the hole she made... putting too much force, the shockwave shakes the entire building they are in, propelling her thousands of meters into the air.

"SHIT!"

She starts to flail around above the clouds, somehow managing to control her directions, before noticing she isn't actually falling at all. She can feel some... force, in the palm of her hands.

"I-i... can fly?"

Voice crack.

Seeing the incredibly rapid deterioration of events, combined with what it feels to be a telltale sign of incoming danger, the male quickly shrinks away, moving through the wall behind it and into the ground just beyond as though there was nothing there, although making sure to maintain it's heightened degree of sensory awareness.

Dimitri starts to back away from the star towards the man in the White Robes as he fells the building shake.

Growing annoyed at the Planets growth Dimitri reverses its growth inwards on itself “It would really be a shame to lose such an interesting subject but I cant have it destroy everything”
That, seems to anger it, and very much at that.

A second roar is unleashes, a mass of plasma being ejected with great force towards him akin to a solar flare/eruption !

Last edited:
"A-ah... Have to get out of here..."

Kriemhild was starting to get stressed, an action which was starting to melt the stone and metal around her. As such, she quickly turned tail and ran, an action that would surely alert some of the other calamities to her presence for the first time.

Swarm starts to split quickly reaching into the dozens. We shall scout the area, do not kill yet, 2053 will introduce us to the others.

With that all but one scatter across the area the one who stays waves to Kazuya. "Our name is Swarm and we are many." They say. "Is everyone else okay. we are looking for the answers you want." They continue walking back to the building.

That, seems to anger it, and very much at that.

A second roar is unleashes, a mass of plasma being ejected with great force towards him akin to a solar flare !
“Tsk… why must you be so difficult” he says as he again simply reverses the flare back onto itself.

@DMUA @Faruel1998

"How wonderful, thanks to your swift action, it seems this man was saved from his inevitable demise!"

Theresia, appearing casually out of nowhere applauds. She kneels next to the man, trying to discern his desires and take on a form that provides comfort.

"How do you feel?" she asks.

A mass of exoskeleton spreads through the ground, deliberately avoiding any of the other Calamities present and their immediate vicinity.

"Everybody stay calm! Do not attack each-other willy nilly! If you do there'll be a lot more damage going on very, VERY quickly!" he turns his head to the Russian twat. "You. D'you think you've got a handle on that berserker firecracker?"

@DMUA @Faruel1998

"How wonderful, thanks to your swift action, it seems this man was saved from his inevitable demise!"

Theresia, appearing casually out of nowhere applauds. She kneels next to the man, trying to discern his desires and take on a form that provides comfort.

"How do you feel?" she asks.
"Who ... are you?", Mercer exclaimed with a confused look.

Back