• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You forgot to make this 5-A Lavos.

Honest question, would erasing Lavos alongside space-time incapacitate it?

Also @Loyal does he need to perceive the opponent to do that?

Dammit I brought this on myself

When you realize that the only reason Lavos is a threat is because he stole MoonMillenniummon's Acasuality. ovo

I would equalize speed though. I think that this could actually be a legit match.

The real question is how badly the planet loses tho

Bullet Heaven 2 then. Who wins because lifting strength and danmaku wins tier 2 matches so go figure if they don't win 3D matches leads with power nullification, absorption (which could incapacitate Lavos) and has a decent reality warping, such as turning the entirety of Saggitarius A in a pocket realm, creating illusions, and can create monsters out of nowhere instead of simply summoning them.

I was referencing the fact that I wasn't expecting to see you again so soon

Cal enters and calls Fate a traitor

Yes, and I was referencing that I "surrendered" as soon as I appeared. ovo

Being honest, I don't see what Lavos can do about hax such as RW, Void Manip and so on on a 3-A scale. Plus I could argue that nobody would keep being summoned if Lavos just got absorbed instead (and saying the absorption of Lavos while in Base can possibly deal with that of a 3-A is a no-no).
Fec964368318644f80902a34352b073c05028b3a hq

Not to mention that with that massive gap in stats, Akron can keep blinking and killing Lavos over and over even if he summons some alternates. He's more like Mayflievos in this match.

Akron's hax are actually only only planetary to stellar in scale (although they do work against 3-As so there is that)

i'm here for the show, this looks interesting :)
SS_Moon.png

I'd argue that Loyal's vote doesn't really count as it was pretty much straight up wrong when he wrote it. Due to, you know, a speed difference of 6 billions times.

As for this being a stomp idk. If most of Akron's hax only cause another Lavos to reappear and he only wins via absorption, maybe not.

Although it probably depends from how good Lavos's resurrection is, which I don't really know.

Gap in stats and scale of hax makes this a stomp for me, yes.

Lavos will be dropping like autumn leavos over and over. At best this match is just Akron killing it over and over until he eventually tries Absorption and calls it a day.

I'm still triggered that cal hasn't commented here ovo.

Edit: well, time to close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back