• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh damn, didn't know this was made.

Kinda glad I didn't make it.

Caine can't solo himself...

He ties with himself, and gets slapped by 5th tier mages and above.

DT: The real God depowers him before he can even make it past Roland Deschai.

Nightside/Greenverse: Assuming he doesn't wind up on the receiving end of a haxstomp courtesy of John Taylor, he probably dies after getting to one of the serious major players like Count Video or current!Merlin Satanspawn. If he happens to live after that, then he has the Outsiders, the demons of the Pit, the angels, the Transient Beings, and eventually the Greenverse version of Lilith to deal with, and those confrontations are likely to end poorly.

Chaos Comics: Ironic in that almost all of the truly superpowered characters should be several orders of magnitude stronger than him, but probably can't get past his attack reflection. Probably.

Twisted Metal: Calypso either BFRs him or gets killed trying to do something else.

Warhammer: Pretty sure Emperor can dunk him, would a Culexus actually manage to beat him? If so I will laugh so hard I'll cry. XD

Castlevania: Reckon he can solo with enough effort, only ones that can do something is Dracula or Chaos. Even then they don't really have anything Caine can't deal with I think.

Bayonetta: If Bayo doesn't BFR him then she gets hax stomped,

Guilty Gear: Solos

Jojo: Could Rohan actually act like a mage and just book him?

SCP Foundation: Does Caine have anything that can dunk 682?

Elder Scrolls: At some point Caine gets tier 1'd

Mortal Kombat: Solos

Blazblue: I got legit no clue

Getbackers: Dururururur no clue

Dark Souls: I think he clears

Shin Megami Tensei: I don't think he does it

Umineko: Nice try

Dungeons and Dragons: You tried Caine

Magic the gathering: I think Caine can actually do a lot of damage personally.

Marvel: Nah, does a lot of damage though

DC Comics: Same

Megaman: I think he solos, the only one that could really oppose Caine is Megaman.EXE

SCP Foundation: Does a lot of damage, but will not clear. I do think he can take down 682 though

Puella Magi: Prolly incons with the top tiers or they can take it

Darkest Dungeon: Solos

MARVEL:No

Dc:Same as marvel

Kamen Rider:solos

Ultra series:Solos

Hitman Reborn:Solos

Digimon:Don`t know

Asura Wrath:Solos

Tensai Slime:Solos or beats all the high tiers

Saint Seiya:Don`t know

Archie Sonic: Not sure how Caine does against the top tiers

Darkest Dungeon: Prolly clears, his acasuality can prolly protect him from the farmstead.

One Punch Man: Solos easily

Overwatch: Solos

Transformers: Not sure about Unicron

Dies Irae/Masadaverse: Reinhard spear tosses and Caine bites the dust.

Blazblue: Still really not sure about top tiers, Tier 2 Caine would prolly win but since we're doing weakest key he likely loses to top tiers

Final Fantasy: Think he clears

Doctor Who: Got no clue, probably loses to Doctor with enough prep time

Back