• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Cain v. Wayne | Post-Crisis v. Post-Flashpoint

She definitely outskills Post-Crisis Batman, but this is Post-Flashpoint, so I thought it might be different.

Vote counted.

Assuming Batman uses gadgets instead of going hand to hand, I'd say he take it due to how versatile he is.

His speed and profile needs an update btw, he is said to be faster than he was during Post-Crisis by the Post-Crisis Superman. He is also said to have no different in terms of skills and technique so Cassandra is still more efficient in hand to hand.

LordTracer said:
She definitely outskills Post-Crisis Batman, but this is Post-Flashpoint, so I thought it might be different.

Vote counted.
Hasn't post-Flashpoint Batman been a vigilante for only 5 years? How is he more skilled than post-Crisis?

She outskills him, but I feel like his equipment would screw her over. He's not going to let it be a fair hand to hand. Can type an actual vote later.

Ionliosite said:
LordTracer said:

Vote counted.
Hasn't post-Flashpoint Batman been a vigilante for only 5 years? How is he more skilled than post-Crisis?
Post-Flashpoint being a vigilante for 5 years thing is basically retconned. His year isn't specified and kind of implied to have been Batman for waaaay longer than 5 years. Year also isn't that relevant tbh since Batman got at least 37 years of combat experience fighing hordes of monsters non-stop in an alternate dimension. https://i.imgur.com/PQdvt9D.png

And is implied to be returning there once in a while.

Also AP. While i dont think cassandra and Lady Shiva should be 8-C as opposed to just skill feat that's for another thread, but she's definitely not 8-C+ like Batman.

Back