• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Caboose lifting strength

Is it possible to upgrade caboose lifting strength, due to being able to handle 10× the gravity like it was nothing in the episode test your might.

This isn’t an upgrade.

Tex lifting a crate was calced at 80 tons (or 80,000 kg)

even assuming Caboose is the same weight as master chief at 450 kg (since Rooster teeth seemingly confirmed this is the same armor via death battle.)

it’d still only be 4500 kg.

Or not even half of what tex lifted

He's already scaled above Texas via being strong enough to lift Andy when Texas wasn't able to.

This isn’t an upgrade.

Tex lifting a crate was calced at 80 tons (or 80,000 kg)

even assuming Caboose is the same weight as master chief at 450 kg (since Rooster teeth seemingly confirmed this is the same armor via death battle.)

it’d still only be 4500 kg.

Or not even half of what tex lifted
Caboose could lift Andy which is something tex couldnt lift and this was way back in season 2 or 3. Meaning caboose has gotten stronger

Its actually impressive since hes comparable to tex and should be able to lift what she can lift but under 10 times ******* gravity :/
But he wasn't lifting stuff under x10 gravity. He just didn't felt x10 times gravity. Which isn't impressive since he easily lifted more weight stuff before. Like, his LS is already high for being stronger than Tex.

But he wasn't lifting stuff under x10 gravity. He just didn't felt x10 times gravity. Which isn't impressive since he easily lifted more weight stuff before. Like, his LS is already high for being stronger than Tex.
Yeah but that Doesn't mean he couldnt lift stuff i mean its caboose you should always have a open mind with that guy

Like, no one denying this. There's just a fact that he became already very strong. Lifting Andy who's weight was more than an 80000 kg tank is far more superior than his weight under nearly 4000 kg(a weight of caboose in x10 gravity), meaning he previously done more impressive feat.
If gravity was at least x1000 than that could be a talk.

Like, no one denying this. There's just a fact that he became already very strong. Lifting Andy who's weight was more than an 80000 kg tank is far more superior than his weight under nearly 4000 kg(a weight of caboose in x10 gravity), meaning he previously done more impressive feat.
If gravity was at least x1000 than that could be a talk.
If only we could ask the creator if he could lift Andy under 10 times gravity 🤔

He's already listed as being stronger than Tex. And Andy's weight is unknown and it's not known if he can lift him on the 10 G's. Also, 10 G's is mostly so gravity resistance; and lifting strength wise it would only be Class 5 for Caboose. Also, Caboose may be strong enough to withstand it, but it's mostly his stupidity is the reason he didn't notice. Though he'd still resist it even if none of the others can. Maybe he would notice it if he tried to lift Andy under the environment. Also, Caboose usually struggles to lift Andy; while he's the only one who can, even on normal gravity, he's just barely strong enough to lift him.

He's already listed as being stronger than Tex. And Andy's weight is unknown and it's not known if he can lift him on the 10 G's. Also, 10 G's is mostly so gravity resistance; and lifting strength wise it would only be Class 5 for Caboose. Also, Caboose may be strong enough to withstand it, but it's mostly his stupidity is the reason he didn't notice. Though he'd still resist it even if none of the others can. Maybe he would notice it if he tried to lift Andy under the environment. Also, Caboose usually struggles to lift Andy; while he's the only one who can, even on normal gravity, he's just barely strong enough

He's already listed as being stronger than Tex. And Andy's weight is unknown and it's not known if he can lift him on the 10 G's. Also, 10 G's is mostly so gravity resistance; and lifting strength wise it would only be Class 5 for Caboose. Also, Caboose may be strong enough to withstand it, but it's mostly his stupidity is the reason he didn't notice. Though he'd still resist it even if none of the others can. Maybe he would notice it if he tried to lift Andy under the environment. Also, Caboose usually struggles to lift Andy; while he's the only one who can, even on normal gravity, he's just barely strong enough to lift him.
Oh yeah your right i was actually looking at the durabilty my bad. Also caboose could have easily gotten stronger it is stated in season 11 which i just watched that Washington have been training blue team

I've recently started watching the whole series planning to do it from start to finish; as I mostly watched bits and pieces before hand. Currently in the middle of Season 5, and perhaps him getting stronger is possible, but I'd like to weight for a feat to actually be measured higher than 100 metric tons before upgrading him anything beyond his current tier.

I've recently started watching the whole series planning to do it from start to finish; as I mostly watched bits and pieces before hand. Currently in the middle of Season 5, and perhaps him getting stronger is possible, but I'd like to weight for a feat to actually be measured higher than 100 metric tons before upgrading him anything beyond his current tier.
Yeah that makes perfect sense

Back