• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya/Renji upgrade

Byakuya, even if it was with the help of Renji, was able to significantly damage Gerard before he used "The Miracle", leaving him in a state where he was basically dead. I also can't imagine Byakuya and Renji taking absolutely no hits from base Gerard during this stage.

Byakuya and Renji should be at least Mountain Level, if not Large Mountain.

http://www.**********.com/bleach/655 http://www.**********.com/bleach/655/4 http://www.**********.com/bleach/655/5 http://www.**********.com/bleach/655/6 http://www.**********.com/bleach/655/7

He's obviously bleeding heavily and is pretty much near death from the statements of the observers.

I'm not quite sure what to do with Renji and Byakuya, we rate the top Espada as 7-B, The Vizards with Masks should be about the Same Level. Now Mighty Mask Curbstomped Rose who was using his Bankai ( he never used against the Espada) and Kensei , then Renji casually defended against the Mighty Mask who defeated Rose and Kensei.

Mighty Mask then used one of his Abilities to make his strikes 10x stronger than they previously were , and Renji Still casually blocked them with no trouble and forces Mask to powerup even further than before.. To which Renji goes Bankai and defeats him without much difficulty.

and Byakuya is obviously >Renji

There are also the points you make, and Gerard also saysit's the first time hes taken so much damage , yet he fought the Royal Guard also

so I need to think about this a bit first.

Gerard is Island Level by powerscaling from the Royal Guard member Senjumaru in Base, so Renji and Byakuya should be scale to Island Level with Bankai, since Byakuya looked like he was using his Bankai againts Gerard since he used his hands with no hilt. And Gerard with the "Miracle" one-shoted them both along with the other Gotei members such as Rukia, Shinji and Momo. Gerard should be at least Island Level+ with the Miracle, i should also mention that he was about to destroy the whole island city from the skyes before Hitsugaya froze his arm.

Quincy Emperor said:
It's a legit assumption. Lille did basically that with Trumpet.
Talking about Lille since his X-Axis covers some NLF in his name, i should adrees that we re-consider adding to his profile that Lille in Base can at lest harm someone 2 Tiers above him with the X-Axis which ignores durability. Since he one shooted Oetsu Nimaiya with it, who is Island Level while Lille is City Level in base. That way we can remove the NLF problem with his power.

Just to get a better view of things, where is the Island level Royal guard ranking coming from?

Also i'm not sure if I like that reasoning for Bazz B's stats

^besides Ichibei I Highly doubt it

also about the OP they're definitely above City level, But again, does anyone know where the Island level Royal guards come from?

^Nimaiya Should be close to kenpachi.Since he easily defeated 4 elite sternritters before they got revived again.But other Royal Guards? Don't think so.

Fun fact:

I was the one who made Gerard's Profile, if you ask me why i put him at Island level durability?

I've no clue. I think his durability along side Askin durability should be Unknow

Aski
(because of the raising his own lethal dosage) and Gerard (Maybe there is something of his ability related to his durability...maybe, or he just let Renji & Co. harm him in order to show them "The Miracle")

KamiYasha said:
Fun fact:

I was the one who made Gerard's Profile, if you ask me why i put him at Island level durability?

I've no clue. I think his durability along side Askin durability should be Unknow

Aski
(because of the raising his own lethal dosage) and Gerard (Maybe there is something of his ability related to his durability...maybe, or he just let Renji & Co. harm him in order to show them "The Miracle")
Didn't Gerard harmed a Senjumaru cloth clone and Lille solo her in base?

KamiYasha said:
Ap =/= Durability

Also, that was a clone.
I don't see them shooting an attack that they can't tank. Specially Kirinji who was standing in his own hot water.

How would you know if the clone is not as strong as her in Base?

well I think a probably or likely 6-C would be ok based off Gerard saying hes not taken that much damage before, despite fighting the royal guard who are at least 6-C

So "Likely 6-C (Was able to damage Gerard to an extent that the Royal Guard could not manage)"

Can I make these changes?

Shouldn't Renji receive Mountain Level/Large Mountain level? He should be comparable to Bazz-B and was able to inflict damage on Gerard.

again i'm not sure of that, the reasoning for Bazz B's mountain level seems dodgy.

If someone could show me the scan for where it happened would be nice.

Being able to offset city level flames makes you City level

KamiYasha why did you change base Bazz back to Mountain level?

Characters who are superior to other characters but have no other showings are rated as the same tier as the ones their stronger (minimum power is the safest way not to make a mistake) unless they are vastly superior,then you can make an exception and rate them higher.

Too much speculation ,and Yamamoto wasn't that serious.Bazz Vollstanding is rated as mountain level because he should be much stronger with it.

Yamamoto was pretty serious, was pissed off and wanted to fight Yhwach, he didn't even offer a "Light toasting" like he did to the Three Arrancar way back. He tried to incinerate them.

Back