• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
AppleLord said:
Uzumakai wins by better feats, training, arsenal and better stamina..
I would say Byakuya has the better training and debatable on the arsenal

Regardless he gets one shot on ap alone(Learned this the hard way)

Experience =|= training. Arsenal, Byakuya? Besides Bankai and his angel form and debatable shikai? Wut.

He has proper training from the soul reaper academy, even learned proper Shunpo skills from Yoruichi, trained with Zero Squad and has exceptional Kido Skills and multiple stages of his Bankai

Well other than (I think) Bankai Kenpachi, Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo, Mimihagi absorbed Yhwach and possibly Ichibei (if he weakens Adult Naruto first) i think every other Multi-Continent Lvl Bleach Character gets one shotted by Adult Naruto.

Dude Naruto match against Ichigo, who should be stronger than Byakuya, was considered a stomp. Replace him with Toshiro if you want to make this to be more even.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
Dude Naruto match against Ichigo, who should be stronger than Byakuya, was considered a stomp. Replace him with Toshiro if you want to make this to be more even.
I said Merged Hollow True Shikai Ichigo. Not True Shikai.

Edit: never mind thought you were replying to me lol. But yeah switch this with a character with more hax than it might be better.

Homu Sweet Homu said:
^ This Haven't seen a Toriko match in a while(Still gotta finish the manga)

Back