• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki vs Killer_B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dont make against Bleach please

Quincy don't reiatsu crush with the exception od Moustache man, I guess, I'm not sure. Stil don't do it

Pretty sure it was agreed in that long energies equalization thread that any verse with an ability that has a caveat to it would have it applied post-equalization too.

ProfessorKukui4Life said:
Pretty sure it was agreed in that long energies equalization thread that any verse with an ability that has a caveat to it would have it applied post-equalization too.
Can I have a link for that thread?

i dont have the link on me but i think johncenanation made it, if not just go to hxh discussions and scroll until you see it

we should move this to fun and games because rc gg kills good matchups, espacially as long as quantity>quality for hax is a thing on here

Kidkinsey said:
we should move this to fun and games because rc gg kills good matchups, espacially as long as quantity>quality for hax is a thing on here
That's not even relevant as Bee doesn't have resistance to soul manip to begin with ,so any ammount of soul manip will wreck him .

we can just discuss the matchup without soul crush, also naruto madara and orochimaru have it and i seriously doubt they would be the only people in naruto who can resist having their soul taken out

Unless you can prove that theory , then those three people are the only ones from naruto who have even a bit of resistance to Soul Manip .

Without RC ? ok , Byakuya blitz and one shot because Bee can't see him .

Without RC and giving Bee the ability to see byakuya ? Byakuya paralyze and blade tsunami Bee with a good AP advantage all the while staying out of harms way by flying and shunpo'ing around

Also , any hit from byakuya's zanpa will damage Bee's soul and BFR it to SS . People forget that RC isn't the only soul manip bleach have .

dont dbz characters above gotenks have portal creation even though they havent done it, and hxh have resistances to things simply because they have nen? i see no reason as to why naruto oro and madara are the only 3 people who can do it in the verse

bee and other ninja literally have seen spirits/souls... shinigami are just masses of spirit energy invisable to those who arent spirtually aware

and i guess but i wasnt really adressing who would win lol

DBZ characthers are given that ability because it performed via raw AP (i personally disagree with that as that technique is never used by any of them beside two characther and only that one time , even in situation where it could be very usefull).

HXH is stated that their aura protect them from their opponents overwhelming aura wich can cause those effects , giving them resistance.

Nowhere in naruto is it stated that chakra give them soul manip resistance so, until it's stated , you can't give them any resistance to it .

Nowhere in naruto is it stated that souls are invisible but in bleach , it's clearly stated . You just can't give characthers abilities that they never performed unless directly stated that their power system allow it .

Purgy said:
Still RC gg
You don't get to disregard an ability you can't counter.
i mean , the ability can get restricted if the OP want to , but then the match can't be added and it's just debating for fun .

I mean, since the OP didn't restrict it you don't get to disregard it.

He said "We can just discuss the matchup without RC" but you can't since the OP never restricted it.

but still in both those shows like 30 characters are given abilites/resistances even though only a handful performed the feat

also the edo tensei jutsu can control a characters soul, tobirama by flexing his chakra was able to resist orochimarus control of it....

and since when do souls/spirits have to be stated to be invisible? isnt that the common assumption across fiction? and in bleach they are only invisible to those who arent spiriutally aware bee and others have seen spirits

on the soul resistance stuff? sure one day

but given that the fact that bleach souls are spirit energy, and chakra is part spiriutal i do not see the issue with naruto characters seeing or atleast senseing them

but again thats why i suggested naruto op etc vs bleach matchups should go in fun and games threads for now

when hags called back all the hokage in history they were spirit/soul forms and were just chakra at that point, more proof of it being spiritual is obito and minato

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I should prob mention spiritual energy in Naruto is mental energy not actually some sort of soul based thing.
This is false the author makes it apparent that it isn't just only mental energy it's actually both mental and spiritual in nature in which we have seen direct statements addressing it being " mental" as well as spiritual

We also witness chakra being spiritual like in several instances for example minato placing his and kushina chakra within naruto allowing them to meet naruto 16 years later ( after death ) Gaaras mom having a presence in his sand ( after her death ) wouldn't support it being simply mental which wouldn't function after death suggests spiritual like nature And many more examples

Spiritual energy or spirituality simply means the none physical side which we have seen abilities created as a result of chakra that allows chakra users to not use their physical bodies to send out attacks , information

We've seen Astral projections , telepathy even chakra users being able to send out their own or others souls

A perfect example of chakra being spiritual like in nature is obito with the power of chakra being able traverse between the after life and the living world upon being questioned on this possibility he replies by saying " Chakra is an energy that connects two worlds"

The two worlds being the after life & living world once again suggesting chakra is spiritual like in nature

Reiatsu crushing isn't really going to help in vsbattles where the opponent is near the AP level of the crusher.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:DodoNova2/Naruto_Revision_-_Juubi_Tenpenchii

Narutoverse fodders we're just fine when the ten tails was out there flexing multi-continential havoc on the battlefield.

"By interfering with the natural energy using its immeasurable amount of chakra, the Ten-Tails is able to simultaneously create a variety of natural disasters that devastate the surrounding area, with itself acting as their epicentre. The phenomena involved in this technique include: earthquakes, floods, thunderstorms, and tornadoes."

Chakra flexing does include physical pressure blowing out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V-N4tj_y00, but ain't nobody dying or winning a fight from that alone.

https://bleach.fandom.com/wiki/Reiatsu from my understanding Reiatsu crushing is also coming from an imbalance of someone having greater control of their spiritual pressure. Within the naruto verse chakra is described many times to be a persons physical and spiritual energy. https://naruto.fandom.com/wiki/Chakra people w/ higher pools of chakra should have higher amounts of spiritual energy to fend off from spiritual pressure crushing ones soul- as shown with naruto fighting nagato on soul ripping, he kept up a good fight of keeping his soul to himself.

And it have been proven multiple time that to resist reiatsu ,raw power is not enough , all that count is your soul manip resistance.

a 10-C could easily shrug off even the bleach God Tier's reiatsu as long as their resistance scale around it while a 3-A without resistance get crushed no problem .

Y'all bringing old stuff .

Naeblis495 said:
And it have been proven multiple time that to resist reiatsu ,raw power is not enough , all that count is your soul manip resistance.
a 10-C could easily shrug off even the bleach God Tier's reiatsu as long as their resistance scale around it while a 3-A without resistance get crushed no problem .

Y'all bringing old stuff .
Except its not "old stuff", AKM literally explained and debunked this in the last energies equalization revision we had where he and several others were explicitly against this. This is why even the energies equalization rule was updated to include caveats.

You don't agree, address his points.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back