• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Byakuya Kuchiki vs Killer_B

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention AKM quite literally dodged every comment Imade typed without replying to him, let alone debunk anything Imade said. It's abundantly clear that AKM isn't knowledgeable regarding the mechanics of Bleach, trying to sell him off as a knowledgeable member is reaching and outright false.

Tetsucabrah said:
Is it even possible to have a good Bleach match up anymore
Star Wars has the same problem

you either put someone with mindhax resistance (and REALLY good resistance at that) against SW characters, or get no matches added whatsoever

C2 of Omegon said:
At this point there needs CRT for it. Specifically for this issue. Put it to the community whether or not RC stays, goes or what-the-Hell-ever. Put it to a vote and then soldify that vote with a rule so we can stop talking about it!
I don't care what side you're on but I'm sick of this argument and it's become an eyesore over the years.
this has already been made , it's called the crt that accepted RC as passive and as hax .

The only one having a problem with it are the ones that are pissed that their favorite verse/characther being solo'ed by it .

C2 of Omegon said:
At this point there needs CRT for it. Specifically for this issue. Put it to the community whether or not RC stays, goes or what-the-Hell-ever. Put it to a vote and then soldify that vote with a rule so we can stop talking about it!
I don't care what side you're on but I'm sick of this argument and it's become an eyesore over the years.
I agree with this. RC controversy is annoying. Just duke it out in one thread and conclude. Telos.

It's not like you can't make the match , just have to restrict the problematic ability and then debate for fun .

It just can't be added but i don't see why it's such a problem .

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
There is like 15 threads about it by like the same 3 people.
The verse equalization thread was the last big one and it was like 3 threads long.
It always the same people that start troubles.

Naeblis495 said:
Both adress Verse equal and both target bleach RC and both got debunked by knowledgeable members of bleach .
The thread I linked isn't solely about energy equalization, and if you had read it entirely, you'd see that. All of AKM's replies are addressing energies not having Caveats, and he addresses Bleach for being the fore-front of it.

And his arguments on that weren't debunked.

The Prince of Counters said:
Blind ignorance and the unwillingness to accept what's been a thing here for quite some time. We were actually doing good on RC for quite some time before Kukui decided to bring it up again, as he tends to do with anything Bleach related.
Before you start making this personal (as you did with the latter part of your response), I brought this up again because of the very last energies equalization thread we had where it was explicitly decidied energies that have caveats will have them applied in matches.

And no one debunked AKM's and other's comments on Reiatsu having caveats. You dont agree with it? Address his points then, otherwise it's pointless targetting me.

No it was made because people were trying to do ridiculous shit with verse equalization like giving people powers they don't have in verse via equalization.

Also yeah he was debunked by IMade and other knowledgeable members.

Imade debunked AKM several times, matter of fact AKM blatantly dodged Imade's comments entirely. I myself don't need to make a CRT when AKM was wrong and clearly had zero clue what he was talking about. There is no caveat for Reiatsu Crushing, that's countered by having a larger amount of Reiryoku which grants immense Resistance to Soul Manipulation. It's been accepted and it's on the profile, you're the one that would need to make a CRT Kukui.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
No it was made because people were trying to do ridiculous shit with verse equalization like giving people powers they don't have in verse via equalization.
Also yeah he was debunked by IMade and other knowledgeable members.
Considering im the one whos guilty of doing the former (and openly admits to it), I can personally gurantee you thats not entirely true.

Anyway, he wasn't. AKM literally makes comments about the subject after IMade left the thread halfway in. Others as well.

Naeblis495 said:
AKM's never debunked IMade , the most knowledgeable member of bleach on this wiki .
Also, people really need to stop with the whole "most knowledgeable member of x". And no, this isn't specifically Bleach, it's a thing in general.

Cal's the big Kahuna of Pokemon, Executor for Digimon, Dino for Mario, and so on. None of them are suddenly infallible.

Imade is objectively the most knowledgeable user regarding Bleach, Soldier Blue himself agreed that he isn't as Knowledgeable as Imade. So no, I'm not going to stop using that argument when you yourself are making false claims of AKM debunking the mechanics of Reiatsu Crush when in fact it was AKM who got debunked and ignored Imade entirely for obvious reasons.

I guess I'll probably make a thread discussing RC and see if we can get past this because this always seems to be an issue.

No threads need to be made, that's a complete and total waste of time, the only reason why people still even bring it up is because users who do complain about it either outright ignore important mechanics or simply know nothing about the verse. I do however believe a thread needs to be made regarding a discussion rule, if 5-B Yhwach and co was turned into a discussion rule then this should be added as it's a complete and total waste of everyone's time at this point.

@The Prince of Counters

I don't have much in depth knowledge on Bleach but it appears to me a thread does need to be made because something like this keeps happening and we sometimes get arguments like... "We've discussed this already", "That was debunked", "No one debunked anything" an so on. Then when someone links a thread it doesn't seem to convince anyone.

Then it ends with someone saying "Go make a thread of you disagree" and it either doesn't get made because insert reasons here or it never finishes and when threads are finished, people ignore them or whatever. I'm just trying to help, I get what you are saying but it gets annoying when repeated stuff keeps appearing and derails everything.

I'm not blaming anyone here, if you guys don't think a thread on this matter is necessary then I won't bother. I'm just trying to reach a solution. I guess a discussion rule is fine but that wouldn't stop it either going by past rules. I guess I'll leave this stuff to you guys then, I just want this RC stuff to be over.

It's actually been tame for quite some time, mostly everyone accepts it on the wiki but every now and then we have users who blatantly ignore the mechanics of the verse, this could be out of misinformation or done intentionally to stir things up, deciding which one isn't up to me. But that doesn't change the fact that the single user is objectively wrong and causing issues within every Bleach thread they partake in.

I'll have someone close this thread.

yeah , a lot of bleach matches have been made since RC have been accepted as hax and most of people are fine with it and have learned to either restrict the soul crush to just debate for fun or find opponents with enough resistance.

But there is always some people that don't want to accept it .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back