• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buzz Lightyear CRT - Low 1-C?

Deagonx

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Buzz Lightyear a Space Ranger made famous from the Toy Story movies as well as the recent eponymous Lightyear movie.

Buzz has repeatedly state that he is beyond infinity. This sentiment has also been repeated by his allies, proving its credibility.

According to the tiering system, Low 1-C is defined as:

Characters who can affect, create and/or destroy the entirety of spaces whose size corresponds to one to two higher levels of infinity greater than a standard universal model

As you can see, since Buzz has been proven to be at least beyond a single infinity he is easily Low 1-C.

Although another valid interpretation is that he is beyond the very concept of infinity itself. This would put him on par with the Tier 0 characters of Azathoth, SCP-3812, Gan, etc.

Therefore I think the best rating would be Low 1-C, possibly 0

Let me know what you think.

Breaking news. I just received input from tiering system consultant @Ultima

Heres what he had to say:

4OuTAgQ.jpeg

Therefore, it is clear that Buzz should officially be Tier 0. If anyone disagrees you are in turn disagreeing with Ultima, which as we know, makes you automatically wrong.

I don't think this is an accurate interpretation of the statement. What Buzz says is "to infinity and beyond" which indicates that he has not yet reached infinity and beyond yet, but will do so in the future, so I believe "will eventually become 0" is more accurate.

Strong counter, I'll concede to that.

What Buzz says is "to infinity and beyond" which indicates that he has not yet reached infinity and beyond yet
Upon further consideration, Seol, I believe we may be on the cusp of uncovering something world altering.

It has occurred to me that what Buzz is actually saying is "Two infinity, and beyond."

This new information, in conjunction with the input from CRT Deity Ultima, it is clear that Buzz is two, or possibly 4 times greater than Tier 0.

In my opinion, this warrants an even more drastic change. The creation of a new tier.

Buzz is Tier -1.

This is huge. No one has accomplished such a feat since Rick Sanchez in my last CRT.

Back