• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buu Tries To Solo Your Favorite Verse.

You could link it to the Chaos Energy page. Also that page is somehow long, why not put those abilities in tabber??
Truth be told while I'm a Sonic supporter most of my work is on the Game or IDW continuity, the Archie content (tho a fan of it) isn't my forte plus the others have already decided who's editing the profiles beforehand. It's just a matter of patience since we've got to work on several continuities; IDW, Paramount, Archie, X, etc plus the revisions that come with them.

Eventually many Sonic profiles should look something like this but there's still a long way to go before achieving that goal.

being inaccesible for 2-A range is no longer above baseline 2-A.
Of course some verses are allowed to get away with things That other verses are not allowed to even think about doing
Just ask Anos and MG supporters
Yeah I know I have been going against them non stop as well

being inaccesible for 2-A range is no longer above baseline 2-A.
Seriously???, It is not inaccessible, but rather 2-A range character incapable of reaching to the place. Super Shenron with 2-A range can only erase Universe Tree root that appeared in the multiverse, the main tree body is in the crack of time, he is incapable of reaching the place with his power.
Of course some verses are allowed to get away with things That other verses are not allowed to even think about doing
Seriously????

Seriously???, It is not inaccessible, but rather 2-A range character incapable of reaching to the place. Super Shenron with 2-A range can only erase Universe Tree root that appeared in the multiverse, the main tree body is in the crack of time, he is incapable of reaching the place with his power
Yes that means the exact same thing
2-As being completely incapable of reaching it means it is still baseline 2-A without a ton of extra context

If you disagree, go downgrade it. Your opinion hold no weight here
Dude it literally goes against the standards on the site unfortunatly the site standards exceed the profiles
You know you are wrong and you can't even debate using the info that was used int he justification that it is right
"For example, one multiverse being outside of the range of an effect or of the power of a character that can affect one infinite multiverse doesn't necessarily mean the multiverse is further away" (The Tiering System FAQ)

Then go downgrade it, content revision is a thing you know
I am too lazy to do that Again try to read
"For example, one multiverse being outside of the range of an effect or of the power of a character that can affect one infinite multiverse doesn't necessarily mean the multiverse is further away" (The Tiering System FAQ)

I am too lazy to do that Again try to read
Do you know that i'm the one helping with that revision??? Doesn't necessary, doesn't mean it totally invalid. Stop taking all those FAQ too literally

I already read the blog
Literally the only piece of evidence is what you have already posted and what is explicitly not above baseline 2-A anymore
If it had additional context sure but it does not
That is your own opinion, which not matter here. If you disagree go downgrade it, if not then we can stop talking

A reminder this is STILL a F&G thread and I'm pretty sure this is derailing (Albeit I contributed to the derail tbh), let's go back on topic shall we?

Perhaps I should go on the "pet peeves" thread and mention how it bothers me when people complain about ratings or talk about downgrades on a completely unrelated thread?
It is not though but I am just talking to a brick wall
Regardless of your reservations do you have any verses to contribute to this discussion?

A reminder this is STILL a F&G thread and I'm pretty sure this is derailing (Albeit I contributed to the derail tbh), let's go back on topic shall we?

Perhaps I should go on the "pet peeves" thread and mention how it bothers me when people complain about ratings or talk about downgrades on a completely unrelated thread?

Regardless of your reservations do you have any verses to contribute to this discussion?
Well I posted one of mine earlier
Anyways Naruto obviously gets stomped

While the rider franchise isn't really in my top favorite (except for the Gaim series) but I think this guy is sure to have a good match with Buu in both rounds, at least what's on the profile.
Both 2A and literally their verse's composite

While the rider franchise isn't really in my top favorite (except for the Gaim series) but I think this guy is sure to have a good match with Buu in both rounds, at least what's on the profile.
Both 2A and literally their verse's composite
Dont see anything except high godly that can bother buu, unless his haxes are 5d or above.

And since buu is bloodlusted, sealing ( Keysword Ressitance neg if he ressits it ) and yeah.

Oma has negated resistance neg, so Keysword isnt something new to him.
Just wanna ask- isn't Ressitence neg kind of a Ressitance init self? Anyway.

Does Oma Have Anyway To Deal With Buu? If his passives aren't > immeasurable, pretty sure buu can one shot via ap.

+ passive DD, stat stealing and many more passives are just bonus.

MG: Venuz GG

Persona: Joker says not today

DMC: Buu will be turned into a sundae

GOH: GOH gets stomped

EZ: gets ******

FT: gets ******

DMC: Buu will be turned into a sundae
Devil May Cry?

If so, I'm curious how many universes are within their 2C range/AP? If it's a number below 12/18 then they have nothing to do with Buu because of his large size type 9 (before their 1C upgrade was accepted), not to mention TPU armor which makes him essentially immune to anything from twice the 2A baseline range or less (basically he always in his armor, in this armor is 2A-sized black hole, not even being who above baseline 2A range can escape it)

Devil May Cry?

If so, I'm curious how many universes are within their 2C range/AP? If it's a number below 12/18 then they have nothing to do with Buu because of his large size type 9 (before their 1C upgrade was accepted), not to mention TPU armor which makes him essentially immune to anything from twice the 2A baseline range or less (basically he always in his armor, in this armor is 2A-sized black hole, not even being who above baseline 2A range can escape it)
Wait my bad when i first saw the OP i only saw the immeasurable speed but now i see some other shit

I have a question, does anos start with venuz in character? Cuz buu is blootlusted while anos is not.

Though i doubt buu has anyway to put anos down cuz his Ressitances are 99x 2a baseline if I remember correctly.

infinite Zamasu exist and literally CC/Super goku hit him and Zeno literally erase him
Just becouse you can interact with an abstraction, it doesn't mean you can affect all types of AE....

Example, X character can interact with someone who is a will...,Well, that doesn't mean that now that character can interact with a being who embodies the concept of time.

This is even in the AE page

Just becouse you can interact with an abstraction, it doesn't mean you can affect all types of AE....

Example, X character can interact with someone who is a will...,Well, that doesn't mean that now that character can interact with a being who embodies the concept of time.

This is even in the AE page
this is wrong actually, if you have NPI allow you to interact with AE1 then no matter what type of AE1, you are still able to interact with them.

this is wrong actually, if you have NPI allow you to interact with AE1 then no matter what type of AE1, you are still able to interact with them.
From the AE page:

"Beware that the abstract nature of different characters can stem from different sources (rumors, concepts, possibilities,...), as such, being able to affect a subtype of a category does not mean a character can affect all types of abstraction."

Though i doubt buu has anyway to put anos down cuz his Ressitances are 99x 2a baseline if I remember correctly.
Why baseline 2-A?? Anos is far above baseline

Back