• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Relatively Haxy Bracket Round 2: Alex Russo vs The Announcer

No, he budget cuts people, and his budget cut isn't simple BFR, he. he could erase people out of the whole plot with a thought, like vortex. In which Alex couldn't teleport

His BFR is the laser powered teleportation device, budget cuts are erasing plothax

His budget cuts and his laser are both just BFR. It's even stated on his profile

As well, no. He didn't wipe vortex from existence. That's just BFR. Unless there an exact statement or something to actually support it's what you said. Budget cuts is just BFR, and can be countered by teleportation, and saying it removes them from the plot or erases them is just made up.'

Buttersamuri said:
His budget cuts and his laser are both just BFR. It's even stated on his profile
As well, no. He didn't wipe vortex from existence. That's just BFR. Unless there an exact statement or something to actually support it's what you said. Budget cuts is just BFR, and can be countered by teleportation
Except said "BFR", BFR's you out of the plot, or the fiction, standard teleportation (Which Alex has), doesn't cover his potency of BFR.

Evidence. Cause right now that ability is currently headcanon without proper evidence. Nothing says they were removed out of the plot or erased. All we know is they were removed from the field, and unless there is specified reason and evidence to support it being plot removal, then it's just removed off the field. And we can assume a high distance since he does show stellar removal, but Alex has over galaxy casual teleportation, cowering the distance he could do. Psycho even brought up it's countered by teleportation in the OG thread. "If they have teleportation, they can come back."

"It's countered by teleportation"

This Budget Cut thing is making me scratch my head, because from the showings themselves show more of EE than BFR.

As for evidence, it comes with how the "budget" works, the budget is related to thing that makes the plot. Budget Cuts remove them from the plot since the "budget" is too low to support it. And no, it's not headcanon, the reason why he needs to remove them is via the budget being too low. If he simply BFR'd them, it would still be too much for the budget

It is headcanon and a name fallacy. Sold for budget cuts does not at all mean they were removed from the plot without evidence. All we know is they are removed off screen and a long distance away. We can't assume otherwise without proper reasoning. Your argument doesn't have ground to stand in without something actually suggesting that. "Sold for budget cuts" can mean a number of things. Sold them as in sold them somewhere else, all we know for certain is they are somewhere else, and currently can be countered with teleportation, unless proven otherwise.

If they were still in universe it means that they are still there, which the budget of the show wouldn't allow. That wouldn't make sense given the reason why the budget cuts exist in the 1st place.

From the looks to me. Dream island is basically like Total drama island and is a show itself. So the term budget cuts likely doesn't even mean the plot itself. Just means the show of the series.

If I didn't vote add me for Alex

Good to see some Wizards of Waverly place representatives, that show is weirdly nostalgic nowadays.

Though, Modern Disney sitcoms arent that good nowadays... sorry boys, but Im sticking to Cory

You didnt know Large Town level exists? For someone who knows Pokémo (which has alot of High 7-Cs), you never knew it existed? Tell me its sarcasm.

On a serious note, not much people do any High 7-C matches...

Yeah it was sarcasm, but once the sequel fourm comes along I will make a High 7-C tourney, Bigger and Better then any before. I will add full plotlines and occasionally questionable images of the characters.

It will be great.

Though low 7-C looks just as appealing since I can add LoLs.

I know this match ended already, but I just want to point out something...

I have heard that the star moving feat is the only feat of a kind on that tier. Wouldnt that be an outlier, or does she have any other feat supporting this? If it is, does she still have any higher feats that can potentially still oneshot Announcer thats in-character for her to do?

Well, few things

There isn't any real reason it would be outlier as Magic users only ever fought other magic users and didn't have any reason to make it an outlier. When a magic user showed a limit, it was against another stronger magic user. I can look into it cause I'm sure there's other feats as high as this degree, or at least very very high in power. But this likely isn't an outlier. Their magic does show to be fairly cosmic. Freezing the planet in range, even lesser wizards Teleporting across galaxies.

If anything, there probably is another high tier feat somewhere hidden. That show does have a gem that changed the universe iirc. And a mirror was made it that held an alternate universe, though I don't recall the entire context of how it was made and who made it if I'm remembering it right. Though it shows those cosmic tiers aren't entirely uncommon.

If it is seen as an outlier and she gets debuffed enough to not one shot anymore, a rematch could maybe be done, but the big issue is he still alarms russo by disarming her of her wand, which then haxs like time freeze can easily say GG. She does have plenty of ways to Lol no durability.

Yet, how efficient would the durability negating hax be without a wand? Its weaker, after all.

It would be weaker and may not work to someone who could resist it, but to someone who can't, it wouldn't really matter much.

Back