• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Loser Brackets: Round 3 Larry Daley vs The Hulk

Finally we break into Round 3 between our losers. This round we have none other than The Hulk from the Hulk TV series, Submitted by MistaClean, going up against Larry Daley, from The Night At the Museum Movies, Submitted by Myself

The Current Standings

Speed is equal

Larry is in his Movie Key (The first key)

Hulk scales above 300,000 Joules

Larry scales to 1,136,121.74 Joules

That's all! Let's finish this fight!

Larry Daley: 1

The Hulk:

Inconclusive/Draw:

He scales to this feat. This thing charged sir arthur full speed. Arthur responded by punching it so hard it stopped in its tracks and whimpers away. Larry fights with him and takes hits from him. Albeit. He is weaker.

which just now looking. I have no idea why this isn't on his page

Door V frag end.

And it should be put in one. I tried to calc it. Weird angles we get of the door makes it hard. I never could find the doors width too, and it's obviously more wider than a normal door just from watching the clip. But I never could figure it out. Then ultimately forgot about it.

Well this feels stompy. I can think of a way the hulk can win here. Larry has like a 3-4 times ap advantage much more versatility and much smarter. He has every single advantage here as far as I'm aware

Yea.. fair enough. Larry may not be some super skilled fighter in the movie. But with that kind of strength, he can't fail. Hulk may be a better fighter depending on who he fights. But he may not even be. Hulk can't even lug the guy away since better LS. I agree. Larry moves on due to stomp.

Back