• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Hey Lois, Remember the time I fought Larry Daley

Larry got himself a nice upgrade. So time to make him start fighting other small building people. First we have, Peter Griffin vs Larry

Speed is equal

Movie Larry is used

Takes place in The Museum

No guns

That's all. Let's see how this goes

Larry Daley:

Peter Griffin:

Inconclusive/Draw:

If the upgrade goes through he may very well qualify for 9-A+

but that's an if

anyways uh ap difference?

Really think he would be higher wouldn't you. or ripping off his arms and head. But yea. Removal is his most reliable win. Though he does resort to it decently quickly iirc. Like how he beats Kahmunrah and traps

I mean could peter technically teleport out of it with cutaway gags? I dunno how appplicable these things are though so who knows.

Either way I don't recall him always using that method to fight people?

OOC. He never at any point in the series used gags as a means for battle. Which surprised me tbh. But never in the series has he ever utilized it in a fight

Not always no. But it's definitely something he clearly will resort to, as that's what he jumps to when fighting Kahmunrah

The thing is peter's regen and extreme pain tolerance are going to be really annoying for Larry, same with his duplication that he has assuming that's applicable as well and honestly it feels like that may overwhelm Larry

Duplication is not applicable. He doesn't regen high enough to heal from damage Larry would do. And even if Larry did it, his clones tend to Wanna kill peter.

A good note is like Half of Peters stuff isn't actually useful in combat or will be used in combat.

It's kinda Peters Regen and Pain tolerance vs Larry's apparently everything else (I keep forgetting his LS is So high, and I seriously thought PETA was higher AP than what he has)

kinda worried it might be closer to a stomp since nothing stops Larry from just restraining and yeeting peter through better everything. AP, Durability, LS, intelligence, Skill, Ect

Same. I thought Peter was stronger and tougher. Oh well. Rip Peta. Larry has some stupid skill now that I think of it. Ancient Guard scaling, Scaling to freaking Sir Arthur, one of if not the best knights of the round table.

Same exact skill maybe not entirely. Arthur is probably more skilled. But not by much if really at all.'he gave Arthur and good fight. Arthur chose to run from the fight iirc. This due to Larry giving a fight, and since other people were there he was gonna be overwhelmed. And he definitely scales to the ancient guards. End movie, he beats Kahmunrah who has a bladed weapon, where Larry has only his flashlight and still won a one on one fight. So not too big a stretch to say Larry's got some serious skill

I meant the meuseum wax figures. I just find it odd to claim they have the exact same skills as their real counterparts.

They should. They have all the same memories and display the same skills. They have the memories and skills they learned in their past lives after all, why would they suddenly be less skilled?

I dunno for some reason I thought there was like, statements of otherwise. I dunno.

i dunno if it'd hold over too well against other people

larry's outside the range of like all of my characters tho so I got nothing

They were not. They clearly hold all the memories and skills. Amelia Earharts ability to fly planes extremely well is still shown, fighting skill is still shown, Arthur displays his fighting skills in the movie against a serpent, Ect. They don't just state it, they show their skills from time to time.

I'll find someone. I got a few plans

I mean I have characters who are like six megajoules but an almost five times AP difference probably means don't do it-

I think peter would use teleportation in combat other characters in family guy had like stewie, brian and quagmire allthough it was a running gag it was used in combat scenarios so he would be able to get back if larry bfrs him

Back