• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

You prob'ly got cheeseburgers vs Two Number 9s (Aran Ryan vs Big Smoke)

Big Smoke has come and taken Aran's Favorite Cheeseburgers because he's out of number 9's. Ryan's not happy about it. Has Big Smoke picked the wrong house or will Aran become one with cheese, and a large soda.

Ryan's Profile

Smoke's Profile

Rules:

Ryan's Bloodlusted

Both 9-B

both have knowledge of each other or else why would Big Smoke even dare to try to steal those cheeseburgers in those gloves

the battle is 11 ft apart

Speed is equalized

Battle takes place outside Aran's House

Remark: Wow i must have made this thread with tons of memes from both series. Got to say this is going to be one of the funniest threads to argue, I can guarantee. people will include memes in the thread.

Last edited:
oh man, that mission makes me laugh to this day

That being said, this fight is cool conceptually, but I don't see this going well for either fighter. At this range, too close, Ryan will pummel Big Smoke HARD by being vastly more skilled, faster, having more LS and not unfamiliar with dirty fighting, to the point that he frankly could circumvent the inferiority of his gloves as weapons against Smoke. But at any form of range, the inverse is true, with Smoke shooting up the guy before he can do stuff.

At this range I expect Ryan to K.O. Smoke before he manages to get away, so... Stomp?

That being said, this fight is cool conceptually, but I don't see this going well for either fighter. At this range, too close, Ryan will pummel Big Smoke HARD by being vastly more skilled, faster, having more LS and not unfamiliar with dirty fighting, to the point that he frankly could circumvent the inferiority of his gloves as weapons against Smoke. But at any form of range, the inverse is true, with Smoke shooting up the guy before he can do stuff.

At this range I expect Ryan to K.O. Smoke before he manages to get away, so... Stomp?

can we change the distance to one that can make it more fair?

speed is equalized btw. and they both have knowledge of each other.

If speed is equal then Smoke kinda guns down Ryan before he gets to do anything, although Smoke seems to be baseline from the looks of it.

You could try to restrict Smoke's guns and just give him his baseball bat and body armor to make it a wee bit more fair. But given that Smoke is likely baseline, I dont think It would help that much.

Last edited:
I'd say that Ryan is well enough into Wall level that he could tank bullets better thank Smoke can tank his punches, at least in very close range.

And yeah, I don't think body armor would help much. Blunt force is still very effective even with armored people.

so what now?
If speed is equal then Smoke kinda guns down Ryan before he gets to do anything, although Smoke seems to be baseline from the looks of it.

You could try to restrict Smoke's guns and just give him his baseball bat and body armor to make it a wee bit more fair. But given that Smoke is likely baseline, I dont think It would help that much.
how about extended melee range?

I'd say that Ryan is well enough into Wall level that he could tank bullets better thank Smoke can tank his punches, at least in very close range.

And yeah, I don't think body armor would help much. Blunt force is still very effective even with armored people.

not if it's an automatic weapon. (those things fire massive amounts of bullets)

not if it's an automatic weapon. (those things fire massive amounts of bullets)
The issue here is more about damage, I don't think Ryan would just let Smoke fire at him nonstop. While Big Smoke would certainly also not allow Ryan to just punch his arm, hand and guns, he is weaker and less skilled enough that I think Ryan might pull it off.

In any case, I dunno. This match is a relatively easy win for either of them.

is there still a way to make this fight fair or no?

i mean i did bring up how fast a ak-47 shoots and how it does have piercing damage.

Back