• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Butters Brackets: Battle Between Buildings

00potato said:
Another Bracket isn't exactly a good source, what does the profile or the actual games say.
His profile says City level for his relics which includes his core

Knack's regen can be overpowered, albeit you need to keep hitting him faster than he can TK his relics back onto his body.

Also the orb itself may have 7-B dura, but forces much weaker than that can force it into incapacitation.

Sir Ovens said:
Knack's regen can be overpowered, albeit you need to keep hitting him faster than he can TK his relics back onto his body.
Also the orb itself may have 7-B dura, but forces much weaker than that can force it into incapacitation.
Thing is though, that it's nigh impossible for haxless characters to harm Knack when they can't go near him because of the 7-B relics covering him

Woah. A bit has happened while I made the bracket.

Blue. I asked a question and you didn't answer. Which was the problem. And time haxs is pushing it on the too haxy.

Albeit. I am kinda iffy with Knack cause how his durability and regen works.

Buttersamuri said:
Woah. A bit has happened while I made the bracket.
Blue. I asked a question and you didn't answer. Which was the problem. And time haxs is pushing it on the too haxy
It only works for 5 seconds, if you want I can change it to another JoJo character

Also, I wasn't on here when you asked me the question

The relics themselves are 7-B. The forces that bind them are 8-C. If you punch Knack with an 8-C force, his relics won't break, but they will be sent flying away from his body.

Kinda depends on how Knack works out. This 7-B stuff sounds like he shouldn't be here. If the relics is like, his body, I don't think he fits here.

damn i would've loved to choose pre-hardmode terrarian but someone already chose brain of cthulhu and we can't have same series matchups

I have the urge that Slade's winning this... especially that if my nominee passes to the next, its a guarenteed win for me already.

Just my comment on the brackets, not sure if BoC can get passed Po although having the AP advantage, not sure about Master Chief or Hacchan, but just saying... If it gets far enough to face off against Steve, that'll be a very interesting match, for how everyone compares Minecraft and Terraria. Early game Steve is sort of like a mid pre-hardmode Terrarian but with a lower AP and a possibly less diverse arsenal, so I'm not entirely sure if he can beat BoC. If they both get far enough in the brackets to face off with each other, I would love to see how this plays out.

Back