• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
This seems interesting.

• Speed Equalized
  • In character
  • First key Bunny
  • Bunny starts with 2 dolls
  • SBA everything else
VOTES:

Bunny
Lets go, go, goooo!

Diavolo EoH
I, Diavolo, am the emperor!

I think this is just DIO vs Diavolo except replacing regen with revives. Since one can't exactly fight while they are being revived, and the bunny can actually be one-shotted, this will likely go to Diavolo.

ThePixelKirby said:
I think this is just DIO vs Diavolo except replacing regen with revives. Since one can't exactly fight while they are being revived, and the bunny can actually be one-shotted, this will likely go to Diavolo.
Bunny also has powers that works kinda like BtD/MiH (with Alternative), The World (with Eternal) and King Crimson but inverted (with Reverse)

At worst Diavolo kills her once, time is reversed and Bunny then stops time before Diavolo gets the chance to erase time.

At best Bunny just gets off her timestop before Diavolo manages to activate time erasure or Bunny gets it activated between the time erasure and Diavolo punching her dead.

In any case Bunny should take this.

Man I wish it was that simple or else DIO vs Diavolo wouldn't of taken a millenia.

Why shouldn't it be that simple? Like, what the hell is Diavolo gonna do to prevent Bunny from starting her time shenanigans after she is resetted to before the fight even started?

Diavolo forsees the time stop and skips time (Dio vs Diavolo's thing was that Dio was completely able to time stop after KC's first strike, due to being a vampire. Bunny does not have that luxruy.)

IDK. it says it's regen but the only two ways I can imagine it is either like Josuke's restoration or Tracer's recall (unrelated).

ThePixelKirby said:
Time erase again, honestly.
How can he time erase before the fight started? He doesn't even know there is a fight at that point, hence he wouldn't even have is precog active not to mention not having the initiative.

Back