• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So recently this calc was accepted;

What i want to do now is, Say who scales to this feat, So let's get into it;

Chuuya - Scales in AP and durability since he was the one who made the feat and is obviously one of if not the strongest of the verse without abilities

Dazai - Scales in Durability since he was the one who got attacked by Chuuya in this feat - (I think he should be atleast baseline in AP)

Lovecraft - Scales in AP and durability since he was capable of fighting and even damage Chuuya

Kenji - Scales in AP and Durability, When not going all out he is capable of casually throwing cars/vans at buildings, Bend metal doors and much more, At his strongest he is capable of leveling a portion of a mountain and was compared to natural disasters

Francis Scott Key Fitzgerald- Scales in AP and Durability with a small amount of money

Kunikida Doppo - Durability, Is comparable to Dazai - (I think he should be atleast baseline in AP), He should have Superhuman LS due to scaling to Dazai

Akiko Yosano - Comparable to Doppo - (I think she should be atleast baseline in AP), She should have Superhuman LS due to scaling to Dazai

Sakunosuke Oda - Comparable to Dazai (If not stronger physically) - (I think he should be atleast baseline in AP) He should have Superhuman LS due to scaling to Dazai

All of these characters should also have Superhuman Stamina

Staff agrees - Armorchompy, Dereck03

Staff disagrees -

Staff neutral -

Last edited:
Dazai - Scales in Durability since he was the one who got attacked by Chuuya in this feat - (I think he should be atleast baseline in AP)

Kunikida Doppo - Durability, Is comparable to Dazai - (I think he should be atleast baseline in AP), He should have Superhuman LS due to scaling to Dazai

Akiko Yosano - Comparable to Doppo - (I think she should be atleast baseline in AP), She should have Superhuman LS due to scaling to Dazai
It looks like these three would scale to one another, and therefore AP too. Rest seems good too

Yes, you have some verse supporters and interested people votes and also two staff inputs which are for a major revision regarding a verse which is not Tier 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back