• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny vs Your LEAST Favorite Verse(s)

Bugs is bloodlusted, fully equipped with everything he has and has ever had, and he has already eaten several Super Carrots

Bugs has a week of prep and full knowledge of all of your verses before he goes into each one

Speed is =

All characters in your verses are working together to stop Bugs

Round 2: Same as above except Azathoth sneezes on the top 5 most powerful characters in every verse before Bugs enters them

4877764-king bugs bunny

My Little Pony: Incon R1 (It boils down to who would strike 1st), Solo's R2

Instant Death (Verse): Bugs losing to someone like Yogiri gives me a migraine thinking about it, thankfully with him, the HRE, and possibly Vahanatom and Aoi gone (Can they beat Bugs, not too interested in a VS Match between them) Bugs massacres.

Family Guy: Stomps both rounds

Fortnite: Stomps both rounds

Shinza Banshou: Get's stomped both rounds

Nasuverse: Him lacking mystery makes him a sitting wabbit, if he had it then he slaps a good chunk of servants, but loses to the higher tiers such as the 2-A's and the ones with the 2-A hax

EA and 2K sports: Solo's

K-Pop: Solo's

Where the dead go to Die and Foodfight: Solo's

Superman 64: Solo's

Big Rigs; Over the Road Racing: Solo's

A bunch of crappy cartoons which include, but nowhere near the full list, the ice age sequels, alan gregory, and 98% of the stuff on the "worst cartoons list": Solo's

Modern Disney/Marvel: Slaps modern disney, gets stomped by the cosmic entities of Modern Marvel

MLP: With bloodlust, prep AND full knowledge, he plothaxes more likely than not, and in R2 he destroys even more

Fortnite: Massacres

Kpop: Sayonara, worst music genre and the worst fandom in the history of fandoms

Hazbin Hotel: Breathes and ends up erasing the entire existence of the verse

RWBY: Bye bye

GoCommitDi said:
MLP: With bloodlust, prep AND full knowledge, he plothaxes more likely than not, and in R2 he destroys even more
Fortnite: Massacres

Kpop: Sayonara, worst music genre and the worst fandom in the history of fandoms

Hazbin Hotel: Breathes and ends up erasing the entire existence of the verse

RWBY: Bye bye
some of rwby has 2-A Hax so no u

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
@Livinmeme
Are you joking???? Seriously, RWBY is one of the farthest verses from 2-C out there, let alone 2-A!
by the crossover with blazblue also possibly low 1-C hax

Steven Universe: Accidentally sneezes and makes the verse go bye-bye

Fairy Tail: Stomps to the high heavens

Nasuverse: Massacres most of the verse in R2, but eventually loses, sadly

Well I don't have any verses I really dislike, but I'll list my verses all the same

Darkest Dungeon: Not sure his madness resist will be enough (iirc Ancestor can use it via just a thought) but if he can handle that and not look at anything he should be good both rounds unless mini Lavos is a problem.

World of Darkness: Not even Azathoth sneezing saves Bugs from losing horribly here, considering the sheer abundance of tier 1 stuff even if Caine is removed from the equation. That said he'll likely get further.

Castlevania: Hmmmmm, Drac nulls and probably incaps somehow. R2 is interesting, he could likely clear under that situation.

Soul Calibur: Should clear both times easily.

Infamous: Stomps

Hokuto No Ken: Bugs tells Ken he's already dead.

Elder Scrolls: Vivec flings his spear R1, R2 does better but still likely dies to something.

Back