• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Hellspawn Barbarian said:
Strange because of having more high level reality warping skills possibly can even stomp him, I don't see how Bugs manange to survive that.
Uuhhh.. Toonforce..? Plot Manipulation?!?!?!?

Bugs Bunny takes this in a fairly one sided match, Dr. Strange is incredibly powerful but he's not on par with the likes of a high-tier toonforce user such as Bugs Bunny.

I don't know, Bug's has high level Toon Force, and he can also cut the movie, he can become the animator and he can use Plot Manipulation.

But Doctor Strange is also very haxed, with things like Telepathy, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, etc...

But Bugs could maybe use his Plot Manipulation to survive Strange's hax? I don't know, but if he can, Strange's Street level durability is not surviving bugs.

So, I think that if Bugs's Toon Force and Plot Manipulation is powerful enough to make him survive Strange's hax, Bugs wins, if it isn't, Strange wins.

Paulo.junior.969 said:
I don't know, Bug's has high level Toon Force, and he can also cut the movie, he can become the animator and he can use Plot Manipulation.

But Doctor Strange is also very haxed, with things like Telepathy, Soul Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Matter Manipulation, etc...

But Bugs could maybe use his Plot Manipulation to survive Strange's hax? I don't know, but if he can, Strange's Street level durability is not surviving bugs.

So, I think that if Bugs's Toon Force and Plot Manipulation is powerful enough to make him survive Strange's hax, Bugs wins, if it isn't, Strange wins.
...so who does your vote go to?

LoyalservantofInti said:
...so who does your vote go to?
I don't know, that's the problem, I'm not sure if Bugs can survive Strange's hax, Bugs is one of the most inconsistent characters ever (he can destroy the universe and was defeated by a turtle), but if we're using his top feats, probably Bugs, his Toon Force and 4th Wall Breaking is insane, he is powerful enough to become the animator.

Back