• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bugs Bunny speed upgrade and new key

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he should be FTL if not higher.he has reflected a laser point blank reflected and dodged laser multiple times and outran a laser.

I have been thinking for a key for super rabbit.His tier should be unknown higher than in base.In powers and abilities he should have enhanced hearing,heat vision, invurnability, breath attack, solar energy Absorption possibly resistance to energy projection. He speed is greatly boosted since he dodges andreacts to lasers even more casualy and scales to stupor duck who can time travel superman style (MFTL+?).For equiment the phantom zone projector for sealing and that ray gun he stole for size manipulation. As for weakness some versions of super rabbit a time limit and need to consume super carrots to stay in that form.

I hoped that we were finally done with this.

You can ask LordGriffin1000 to comment here if you wish.

LordGriffin profile seems inactive and he's probably tired from the last thread.Technically he proposed to make seperate threads about the other stuff since the last thread was really messy powers/abilities,new key,speed,tier,resistances,Regenerationn ect..... This thread foccuses only the new key and speed.Don't you worry about the other threads since this isn't my PC and after th 8th january i won't have access to it anylonger and i'll gain access only after july.

I'm fine with a Super Rabbit Key.

His stats would be Unknown, At least [insert normal bugs Stats here] (is stronger than his normal self).

For his powers. I'm fine with Heat Vision, Super Breath, Solar Energy Absorption, Sealing or BFR via Phantom Zone Projector (whichever one works better) BFR is better I'm as sealing usually restricts ones movements while BFR puts you in a place you can't escape but allows you to move.

I'm not 100% on the Size Manipulation via the Size Ray as it's something he took but its not in his normal Equipment.

He's not resistant to energy projection, it's just he was strong enough to withstand it.

His equipment. I'm fine with the Phantom Zone Projector

I'll comment about the speed upgrade in a bit.

alright he isn't resistant to energy projection but could have still kept the size ray maybe like superman keeps weapons of his enemies in the fortress of solodut(i have probably written it wrong) i'm not that sure either.

And invuarnability?

For the speed upgrade.

Those lasers normal Bugs is reacting to do act like light, they move in a straight line and reflect off mirrors and surfaces. Tho the Super Bugs laser dodging feats I can't say much for, Super Daffy did time travel by circling the earth several times like Superman. Now usually it's FTL to do that so that could help.

I would like more staff input on upgrading Bugs speed as I think this would effect other characters like Daffy and such.

@Fireld

I guess the Size Ray is fine, Size Manipulation with Size Ray. Invalnurability is just like the resistance to energy projection, he is simply Super Durable which would fall into his Superhuman Physical Characteristics.

@LordGriffin1000

Okay. Feel free to adjust the page accordingly then. I can unlock it for you if you wish.

Okay. Tell me here when you are done.

@Antvasima

I've Updated Bugs Bunny, you can lock the page.

The only thing left to do is discuss his speed upgrade which would scale to others if I'm right.

@Dark649 I see your point that why i'm still asking why was normally human to multi city block level removed and probably return it to Bugs' profile and scale it to the other looney tunes i mean they have destroyed the Moon and tanked Planet busting and they can still be knock out be knock out by weaker level attacks.Seriously Bugs lost concisness after crashing to a tree twice.

like herehttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=CYtoFiwHZOc&itct=CA0QpDAYByITCNyE6IC0tdgCFQeeFgodcvMDbTIHcmVsYXRlZEjFtbihrNu7yws%3D

I have locked the page again.

When you will reopen the profile to add the agreed speed after the discussion could i readd at least those 2 abilities since you agreed too on the first thread.

I suppose so, but it depends on what the others think.

I'm fine with Dream Manipulation as he did enter manipulate Elmer Fuds dream.

I can't say much about Probability Manipulation as don't remember it.

I still would like more input on the speed.

i forgot to mention enhanced senses for super rabbit or ar least enhanced hearing since he has simular power to stupor duck and was always able to find him like here and here.

@Fireld

That can be added after the Speed Upgrade is finshed being discussed.

The feats need to be calced so we can get a clear cut calculation. Later on I'll asked some others to comment on this thread if it doesn't go anywhere.

Actually that looks like it's left the Milk way Galaxy in seconds which is definitely MFTL+

@Fireld

If they can react to or dodge or keep up to said weapons then yes.

If they us them to attack then it would be Attack Speed with those weapons.

Nah,don't think anybody will responde like in the other calculation threads. Probably its not that important.He built multiple buildings in mere seconds.It could be just toonforce even tho Sam looked a bit shooked.Probably the laser feat which being recalculated is more impressive.Still waiting for daffy's feat to be calculated.

The calculation needs to be evaluated before it can be used.

Alright since the FTL calculation got accepted someone should probably make the changes.

Yes, feel free to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back