• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buff Sakura.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not buff Sakura? Her speed is Compared to Naruto Kurama mode and can reaction Kaguya, Sasuke ,Naruto,Kakashi,Madara. Sakura's strength can broken Kaguya's horn in the manga.horn are very strong bones.

Idk about speed, but last i checked she was blitzed by madara and had no reason to scale to the others because she never fought them.

Kaguya was catch off guard by her attack while dealing with naruto and sasuke.

Idk about speed, but last i checked she was blitzed by madara and had no reason to scale to the others because she never fought them.

But sakura still managed to harm and stagger kaguya, so she should scale.

Yes she off guard.But horn's stronger than body but was destroy by Sakura in one punch.

It's an outlier for Sakura's peformance during the war.

This was settled years ago. Maybe we need some kind of note on her profile to explain it.

Hold on, guys. Could we get our priorities straight and upgrade Ramen Guy to "At least Low 5-B" due to the fact that no villain in Naruto has ever confronted Ramen Guy, never even thought they could defeat Ramen Guy? Even Isshiki and Ada don't mess with him, and they're some of the strongest characters in the series.

I'm still bewildered at the fact that Kushina herself hasn't been buffed to Tier 7-C yet.

Hold on, guys. Could we get our priorities straight and upgrade Ramen Guy to "At least Low 5-B" due to the fact that no villain in Naruto has ever confronted Ramen Guy, never even thought they could defeat Ramen Guy? Even Isshiki and Ada don't mess with him, and they're some of the strongest characters in the series.
Since I didn't get an answer, I'm making the CRT. And don't worry, I have scans to support the statement.

Low 5-B such downplay
He should be at least High 4-C for upscaling from the ETSB

Why not buff Sakura? Her speed is Compared to Naruto Kurama mode and can reaction Kaguya, Sasuke ,Naruto,Kakashi,Madara. Sakura's strength can broken Kaguya's horn in the manga.horn are very strong bones.
Computer auto correct really spoilt your message you just typed. And she didn't break kaguya's horn.

It's an outlier for Sakura's peformance during the war.

This was settled years ago. Maybe we need some kind of note on her profile to explain it.
I don't see anything as outlier in the war but that was definitely the power of peak sakura who surpasses tsunade.

5C+ Sakura? and some are supporting it. Nice

Never mess with any HST fanbase in this wiki they are *****

Sakura is Stated as at least 7-A So since the at least is there might as well put that to 6-A, But 6-A is kinda like the new 5-A and 5-A is close to 4-A, You might as well Make that 3-A just for fun but 3-A isn't an even number so lets make that 2-A to make it even but 1 is better than 2 so lets put her to 1-A but there isn't much Tier 0 characters so lets just put her to tier 0 and call it a day

Okay I know I just sent a joke but I really can't tell if you're joking or not cause I've seen a lot of people legit think that's true, Please tell me you're joking
I'm sorry for ever doubting sakura guys, I've made a severe, continuous lapse of my judgment, And I do not expect to be forgiven, I'm only here to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back