• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Buddha Victorious in Strife Wukong vs Ultimate One of the Earth

I don't see anyway for Arcueid to even damage Wukong.

Meanwhile, Wukong would just seal her away.

She resist sealing and i don't see why she woudn't be able to damage him
He's transdual and beyond conceptually non-existent.

A Buddha's sealing works on people immune to sealing too, Wukong was constantly immune to all the various sealing magic and objects Heaven had but Buddha's Five Elements Mountain had a seal placed on it that completely negated Wukong and sealed him for hundreds of years until the Seal was removed by Sunzang to start the Journey to the West.

He's transdual and beyond conceptually non-existent.

A Buddha's sealing works on people immune to sealing too, Wukong was constantly immune to all the various sealing magic and objects Heaven had but Buddha's Five Elements Mountain had a seal placed on it that completely negated Wukong and sealed him for hundreds of years until the Seal was removed by Sunzang to start the Journey to the West.
It's noted nowhere that he have transduality tho and she can affect Nature 2 non existant

And she have an enormous amount of layer too doesn't change a thing. And she resist resistance negation

Well tho i'm not sure if being transdual make you untouchable but otherwise then yeah can't affect him
It makes you untouchable to people who don't function on the same duality as you.

For example, if you see "Damaged" as a duality and "Healthy" as the other, they are outside of both, you can't damage them because they use other truth values and function on entirely different ontological levels.

Sun Wukong's Fate Manipulation can work on beings that are Nonexistent, Transdual, and Acausal Type 5, pretty sure he hax's her to death.
Not as a Buddha. He has forsaken all murderous intent.

He wouldn't kill her, he'd casually seal her away like Buddha did to him.

They are bloodlusted.
It doesn't matter.

Arguably Wukong can't be bloodlusted anyway, and always goes for the instant Seal or other methods he knows that would take the enemy down.

Remember, he's both omniscient, meaning he knows what will and won't work, and has so many hax that bypass resistances that one will work.

It makes you untouchable to people who don't function on the same duality as you.

For example, if you see "Damaged" as a duality and "Healthy" as the other, they are outside of both, you can't damage them because they use other truth values and function on entirely different ontological levels.
Well okay tho as a type she should be able to affect being that are outsider of the concept of the earth like death/damage (other type) don't know if this help here etc...
Sun Wukong's Fate Manipulation can work on beings that are Nonexistent, Transdual, and Acausal Type 5, pretty sure he hax's her to death.
Being able to affect differents thing doesn't mean more potency you know ?

It doesn't matter.

Arguably Wukong can't be bloodlusted anyway, and always goes for the instant Seal or other methods he knows that would take the enemy down.

Remember, he's both omniscient, meaning he knows what will and won't work, and has so many hax that bypass resistances that one will work.
She resist thing that negate or bypass resistance already tell tho i don't have see if she doesn't resist some of his thing

She resist thing that negate or bypass resistance already tell tho i don't have see if she doesn't resist some of his thing
Well, this sealing works on higher order beings, such as beings who've achieved the powers of an Arhat and thus gaining Transdualism themselves.

It works on higher logic levels.

Well, this sealing works on higher order beings, such as beings who've achieved the powers of an Arhat and thus gaining Transdualism themselves.

It works on higher logic levels.
Higher order being are in which dimmension? Like what are they level of 1-C 7D/8D/9D ?

Can i have the explanation ? The profile doesn't tell why except about the world.

And if that the case then he win as arc is 8D
Basically, a World in JTTW is 6-D to 8-D in size, then Monk's transcends that, and an Infinite number of those Worlds viewing all of them and reality as nothing, from this stage on each next stage would view the previous one as unreality and transcend them, so Bodhisattava's transcend those monks and then Buddha's further transcend Bodhisattvas.

The lowest they would be are 9-D and the highest is 11D.

Basically, a World in JTTW is 6-D to 8-D in size, then Monk's transcends that, and an Infinite number of those Worlds viewing all of them and reality as nothing, from this stage on each next stage would view the previous one as unreality and transcend them, so Bodhisattava's transcend those monks and then Buddha's further transcend Bodhisattvas.

The lowest they would be are 9-D and the highest is 11D.
Kk then sun wukong win

Also is 1-C+ even an official Tier?
That's just simply the logic we use for attack potency, if it's closer to the higher end of the tier, we usually add a + after it. And for tiers in the Low 1-C to High 1-C range (since they can be dimensionally quantified), it is only fair that characters in the higher ends of dimensionality for each tier get a + also

That's just simply the logic we use for attack potency, if it's closer to the higher end of the tier, we usually add a + after it. And for tiers in the Low 1-C to High 1-C range (since they can be dimensionally quantified), it is only fair that characters in the higher ends of dimensionality for each tier get a + also
I see, can you link a profile as an example cause I've never seen that before. I gotta move things around in the profile later anyway.

No we dont do that with 1-C

Back