• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bubsy Page Revision

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bubsy the Bobcat has had recent releases as his article acknowledges, so why is the picture we use for him out of date? I think it'd be better if we used the one of him from The Woolies Strike Back, as it's more polished. That, and maybe we should include the image of him with his Nerf Ballzooka, as it's one of his primary pieces of equipment. And aside from basic aesthetic revisions, I think we should add Self-Sustenance (Type 1) to his page, as he's shown capable of breathing while in the outer space while others actually need helmets: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vyQ9yuGOylQ (Skip to 4:09 if it doesn't automatically put you at the right timestamp)

The images I'm talking about I'll leave under this post.
Tumblr ni2h1w8tCq1tu022ro1 1280
Unnamed 39

Should this be closed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back