• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes! My rain of spam now turns to Bubble the bubble! And Bubble will first fight Dante from DMC. Why? Because he is the first guy I thought of.

Dante is 9-B

Both have no equipment

Speed is equal

That's all. Let the series of bubble fights begin

Bubble:

Dante:

Inconclusive/Draw: 1

Youre gonna get banned if you keep up with this spite

But seriously. Both just hit each other and die.

Incon.

When you keep on spamming a character for the sake of racking up their losses/inconclusives, thats spite. So spam is spite.

Psychomaster35 said:
When you keep on spamming a character for the sake of racking up their losses/inconclusives, thats spite. So spam is spite.
Not really, Butters used to spam Naughty and spams Glass Joe just to give him wins. I spam Thanos for matches. You spam Four to get BFDI matches

McQueens Matches were removed because rule breaking. They were stomps

Gumballs was do you them believing the fights were wrong too. Mostly due to the helmet which honestly had little to no effect on 90 percent of the fights

Psychomaster35 said:
Youre gonna get banned if you keep up with this spite

But seriously. Both just hit each other and die.

Incon.
Unless the Bubble does a AoE attack he will just impale Dante with any attack and Dante pops it with any attack.

Bubble dies and Dante regen

And? My point never relied on Dura or anything like that but on the fact that unless he has some sort of AOE attack that he starts with, he will punch Dante, make a big ass hole as if he was punching a paper sheet and Dante will pop his ass.

What happenes next is Dante regenerating back the hole and go his merry way

Buttersamuri said:
McQueens Matches were removed because rule breaking. They were stomps

Gumballs was do you them believing the fights were wrong too. Mostly due to the helmet which honestly had little to no effect on 90 percent of the fights </div>

I mean, supernatural luck is a bitch to get by. Hell, the helmets luck is so great it knocks itself off of Gumballs head.

If Dante has 9-B durability and he gets hit by a 7-B attack then he's getting vaporized, the difference between them is enough for Dante's Regenerationn to be useless.

Typically speaking, you can't simply bypass high levels of regen with just enough AP. Even if your AP is millions of times higher than the opponents Dura, if it can only hit a small pinpoint of their body and they have mid regen, then it won't kill them. They'll just regenerate from it, since we don't assume higher AP = bigger AOE.

With this in mind, this is probably a stomp. Bubble dies to just about anything, let alone Dante's attacks, and Bubble would need a large AOE to kill Dante.

Isn't his mid regen like. The garbage version? From the looks. Tanking a bullet to the Brain. If Dante gets tagged by that, he doesn't have high enough regen to heal from tiny bits

And how is Dante gonna explode exactly? The guy is going to punch Dante and that hit is going to penetrante his body like if it was made of paper, not make him explode in millions of tiny bits unless he has some form of AoE with that which going by his profile he lacks

Yeah, Dante stomps. I'll close this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back