• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BTD6 TORNAMENT ROUND 4 Spirit Of the Forest VS Icicle Impale (GRACE)

THIS IS A TOURNAMENT WERE THE WINNER MONKEY GET A LIFE SUPPLY OF BANANAS!!! SO LET'S START THIS BATTLE!!

FOR THIS ROUND WE HAVE THE MONKEY WITH A GREEN THUMB!! THE KING OF THE ROOTS!!! VERSUS THE COOLEST MONKEY YOU WILL EVER SEE, THE WINTER WEPONIZED!!!

Spirit Of the Forest vs Icicle Impale
050-Druid.webp
005-Ice-Monkey.webp

RULES:

• Only 8-B key for both, the said upgrades above are the used ones (SOF=2-5-2)(II=2-2-5)
  • Battle takes place at Lotus Island, starting at oposite ends of the island
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Remenber, we are using full possibilites, So druid has killometers of range and Ice monkey can use all base powers as well
Spirit of the Forest:

Icicle Impale:

Round 63(incon): 7 (
Noneless21, FRIMI, ProPlayerJohn, YoutubeForKing, Peppersalt43, rawXDglomp, me)

Last edited:
Well well, this is awkward is it? Druid's vine can get to ice monkey but ice monkey didn't even need to get close to druid as he can just shoot the icicle to the druid, but let's see other people's opinion first

Well well, this is awkward is it? Druid's vine can get to ice monkey but ice monkey didn't even need to get close to druid as he can just shoot the icicle to the druid, but let's see other people's opinion first
Well, thecnically the ice monkey could freee his vines, and druid is probable outranging icleimpale here(being out of his range bassicaly)

Like the vines get frozen and brittle or something, but if it's unaffected then i guess you can ignore my question
The vines would freeze solid... and even if they have resistence to cold scaling to the druid, the ice monkey ignores this type of resistence...

well, the druid could still get his vines faster them the icecle impale can freeze them It hink... but would It be enough before him bassicaly one shooting the druid by ignoring durability thanks to ice manipulation or something... IDK I'm tired

The vines would freeze solid... and even if they have resistence to cold scaling to the druid, the ice monkey ignores this type of resistence...

well, the druid could still get his vines faster them the icecle impale can freeze them It hink... but would It be enough before him bassicaly one shooting the druid by ignoring durability thanks to ice manipulation or something... IDK I'm tired
Don't worry man, rest first then debate later

right, so one of the big reasons I picked spirit of the forest was actually cuz of the tier 3 ability to instantly tangle an opponent outside typical firing range (not as important since they're both in range of one another) in vines which restrain the opponent, holding them in place and dealing DoT damage until they're dead. This would at least give SotF time to fill the entire island with ground-spike-like vines which could remotely explode at any time with a long stunning effect if Impale is able to just freeze the vines. Better yet, the initial attack could restrain impale so that it couldn't shoot from the gun and only use the substantially weaker base attack which does not bypass extreme cold resistance in which case the restraining vines would continue to deal DoT until impale is dead. Anyway, that's all for my thoughts on Sprit of the Forest's possible advantages in the fight, this is definitely gonna be a close one imo

wouldn't the vines be dead tho as ice monkey does have his base attacks? also the ice monkeys also has his possible aoe surrounding ice attacks so i think restraining him will be quite difficult

Resistance Negation (Many of the Ice Monkey's special upgrades including Specialty Buildings and Monkey Knowledge allow it to bypass White and Zebra Bloon's resistance to Flash Freeze, Snowstorm later gains the ability without the help of these upgrades),
His basic AOE atack also ignores resistence to cold

alright, then it will go like this

gaia (i call SotF as gaia) will spread his vines as soon the battle starts also trying to restrain II with his tier 3 vines, and II will try to go aoe with his ice attacks possibly kill the vines surrounding him thus gave him leeway to get close to gaia and possibly kill him, but i assume the closer II gets to gaia, the harder it is to kill the vines so gaia might be able to overwhelm II with vines and explode them given chance, it will be a close one so i'll wait for more inputs

I don't believe ice monkey has much experience freezing high speed projectiles, he struggles to freeze fast balloons on extremely high rounds.

Seriously, that facts about ice monkey can fly just makes this a whole another level as gaia can't reach him at all once he try to restrain II with his vines, and the only thing that can virtually take down flying II is pretty much his projectile which is not the strongest around

His basic AOE atack also ignores resistence to cold
I forgot about btd5
Oh, and guys, ice monkey can fly
I forgot about bloons pop.

Impale should probably be able to freeze tier 3 vines with base attack, idk about ground vines tho, they should be a lot stronger and would likely need shots from the icicle cannon.

the bloons pop flight can be pretty limited. all it can really do is hover which isn't super combat applicable and should be similar to the flight capabilities of the kinds of bloons the vines can reach.

I forgot about btd5

I forgot about bloons pop.

Impale should probably be able to freeze tier 3 vines with base attack, idk about ground vines tho, they should be a lot stronger and would likely need shots from the icicle cannon.

the bloons pop flight can be pretty limited. all it can really do is hover which isn't super combat applicable and should be similar to the flight capabilities of the kinds of bloons the vines can reach.
I mean i think II can shoot the icicle faster than gaia can spread the vines as the vines didn't correlate with gaia's shooting speed

yeah this is true, my argument had to do with the tier 3 restraining vines keeping II in place while the tier 5 ground vines can spread out

Hmmm, guess once again it will be a close one, II probably has mobility on his side but as lemon said, gaia's vines is tall enough to harm II but II can break the vines faster than gaia can grow back while gaia can also throw projectiles to II while he's occupied by the vines so it is tough to see who will prevail

i feel like there's likely wincons on both sides. I think for now I'm gonna vote inconclusive

Well next match either one of them will meet elite defender so we can conclude that elite defender won next round...

Back