• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BTD6 TORNAMENT ROUND 3 Pat Fusty LVL 19 VS Elite Defender (grace)

actually wait i need to check if a certain visual bug is still in the game
YES! This is officially the battle of visually glitched towers!

Apparently Elite Defender is so skilled that he can fire 123 bullets per seconds without even shooting their gun!

btw idk what NK says about the Pat bug, but with this one they've gone on record saying they'd like to fix it eventually, but it's just far from a top priority. Like, balance patches are much more important to NK than visual bugs

Apparently Elite Defender is so skilled that he can fire 123 bullets per seconds without even shooting their gun!
This is nothing, some times he don't even need to aim
btw idk what NK says about the Pat bug, but with this one they've gone on record saying they'd like to fix it eventually, but it's just far from a top priority. Like, balance patches are much more important to NK than visual bugs
Well, this make kinda of sense that they want to fix it, It's a common visual bug that Isn't even funny, It's just "meh"

Mmm... Appreciate the monkeys and you'll receive great things
TanNegativeJabiru-size_restricted.gif

I'll vote for sniper monkey via much higher speed and Paralysis Inducement plus possibly higher ap

FRIMI says that all monkey can canonically move so there's that
yeah, they just dont move when they've been placed ingame, but they can move around in plenty of other areas like in bloons monkey city. There are actually immobile towers though. The ones that are have it listed on their character page

The saddest part is that this is Pat most favorable cenario... I don't think I shoud even put this on their profiles...

Back