• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BTD6 TORNAMENT ROUND 3 Pat Fusty LVL 19 VS Elite Defender (grace)

THIS IS A TOURNAMENT WERE THE WINNER MONKEY GET A LIFE SUPPLY OF BANANAS!!! SO LET'S START THIS BATTLE!!

FOR THIS ROUND WE HAVE THE FASTER MONKEY SHOOTER YOU EVER SAW! THE ONE THAT COULD WORK IN THE SWAT VS THE BIGGEST AND THE BEST! THE MONKEY THAT WALKS IN THE WATER LIKE JESUS!! ELIT DEFENDER VS PAT FUSTY!!!!!!!

Pat Fusty vs Elite Defender
Pat-Fusty-Portrait-Lvl10.webp
005-Sniper-Monkey.webp

RULES:

• Only 8-B key for both, the said upgrades above are the used ones (PF = LVL 19)(ED=2-2-5)
  • Battle takes place at Flooded Valley while being flooded, Pat Fusty start in the lower part of the dam and Elite Defender is in a Pontoon in the top of the Damn, they don't have line of sight(This should make this not a stomp)
  • Speed is NOT equalized
  • Remenber, we are using full possibilites
Pat Fusty:

Elite Defender: 7 (Noneless21, ProPlayerJohn, FRIMI, MonkeyOfLife, Popted2, Peppersalt43, me :) )

Round 63(incon):

Last edited:
"FOR THIS ROUND WE HAVE THE IMOBALE TOWER THAT BRINGS HELL TO EARTH AGAINST THE MONEKY THAT CAN BE CALLED ZEUS!!! THE ONE THAT HAS A MONKEY INSIDE VERSUS THE TORNADO TROWER!!!" lol

anyway, when you say "while being flooded" do you mean that literally at the start of the match the water on the lower part is down and it begins to fill the moment the match starts? Cuz when its fully flooded they should be at the exact same level with line of sight iirc

anyway, when you say "while being flooded" do you mean that literally at the start of the match the water on the lower part is down and it begins to fill the moment the match starts? Cuz when its fully flooded they should be at the exact same level with line of sight iirc
First opition, the battle start whem the big red button is pressed

Could Elite Defender shoot underwater opponents?
Well, It would mess the bullet speed, he could not notice him depending of how deep pat is and more, but yes, he could

I personaly thing elit still can shoot pat down while he try to swing near and is the most probable outcome, but now pat has the Wincon of aproxhing underwater and fliping Elit "boat"

Pat still needs to cross over the dam unless he dives to swim through the hole in the dam after it's already filled which is a bit ooc. But it he could approach without getting turned into cheese Pat could probably squeeze the entire pontoon in his arms until it bursts

Pat still needs to cross over the dam unless he dives to swim through the hole in the dam after it's already filled which is a bit ooc. But it he could approach without getting turned into cheese Pat could probably squeeze the entire pontoon in his arms until it bursts
A low chance but he probable can, being bigger also meant that bullet holes means less, maybe he will bleed but will be able to fight still depending how fast he will jumo across

and even if a bit odd, swinming trough the damn holes is still possible

i mean... at its height ED fires 123 shots per second (not including any shrapnel) so idk if it really matters if he can take a couple shots (which in all fairness he probably can)

i mean... at its height ED fires 123 shots per second (not including any shrapnel) so idk if it really matters if he can take a couple shots (which in all fairness he probably can)
Well, he still can pass trough the boton, and being a very thick monkey he should be able to tank some seconds of fire

This is going to be interesting...., but once both of them got in each other's line of sight, the battle will start. The question is who can take down their opponents faster...

I think it's gonna be Elite Defender, not only he has rapid fire, but he has the second upgrade from the top path thay deal tremendous damage, except pat will probably squeeze him first so it's hard to tell now

This is going to be interesting...., but once both of them got in each other's line of sight, the battle will start. The question is who can take down their opponents faster...

I think it's gonna be Elite Defender, not only he has rapid fire, but he has the second upgrade from the top path thay deal tremendous damage, except pat will probably squeeze him first so it's hard to tell now
The thing is pat will need to aproche, and Elit defender has one million ways to kill him before pat get's close enough to atack or squeeze him

But conted

voting Elite Defender, partially because it's ooc for Pat the sneak up underwater while the theme from Jaws plays or something
Conted

But whem he is in land and you open the dam he will stay underwater, so It's not so ooc for him to do a jaw atack

yeah ik, they've been involved in a lot of btd threads but for some reason not this tourney yet

But whem he is in land and you open the dam he will stay underwater, so It's not so ooc for him to do a jaw atack
So I went to test this and was surprised when it was actually true, but I am pretty sure that this is a bug since Pat doesn't seem to interact with the flooded area well anyway. When you place Pat on the flooded half he actually stands on the water like jesus instead of being partially in the water like he's meant to be. This is also the only map in the game where a player interaction directly changes part of the map between water and land (you apparently can't drain #ouch if you've got a tower placed on the water which is a fact I only just learned today after trying to test it) so it makes sense why Pat would be a little bugged here

So I went to test this and was surprised when it was actually true, but I am pretty sure that this is a bug since Pat doesn't seem to interact with the flooded area well anyway. When you place Pat on the flooded half he actually stands on the water like jesus instead of being partially in the water like he's meant to be. This is also the only map in the game where a player interaction directly changes part of the map between water and land (you apparently can't drain #ouch if you've got a tower placed on the water which is a fact I only just learned today after trying to test it) so it makes sense why Pat would be a little bugged here
You say like if you asked this to nija kiwi they wouldn't say something like "he likes to swim some times :)"

amazingly because of game mechanics, he would be in line of sight. Notice that when I flooded the water, Pat did actually gain sight over the dam despite his animation not reflecting it. That's part of why I think it's a bug

Back