• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BTD Bloons profile

I'll get to the point right away: There are way too many keys in this profiles which makes the page pretty messy and confusing

My suggestion is just to spilt the profiles. Have a profile for the regular bloons, a seperate page for MOAB Class Bloons and a third one to special types of Bloons (Such as the Bloons Super Monkey & Bloons Super Monkey 2 Bloons)

I absolutely agree that there was way too many keys on the profile at first, hence why the profile is now only just above half the size (9 keys instead of 16).

As for splitting the profiles further into MOAB and non-MOAB bloons, I don't really see the need. If we get more Bloons types in the future that would be separate keys, than I 100% agree, but for now idk.

I absolutely think that it should be split into non-moabs and moabs. The bloons key is just so cluttered!

It's a mess to read the Bloons' page since it have so much keys and abilities for each individual bloon type

pretty sure it's implied that the bloon backstory involving those mining robots isn't canon since it actually refers to the bloons universe as a game that the reader of the letter played meaning it's adressed to the real world player

I mean, I don't see why that in itself would mean anything. They refer to the players countless times throughout the Q&As as an entity that exists within the canon to help the monkeys. If you're trying to argue that it's not canon, you could have said that it's not canon because they literally never reference it again and likely forgot about it altogether. lol

they retcon and adjust answers all the time, like monkeys having genders

lmao yeah. But what I mean to say is that it's not referencing the player in canon. It references the player as having played a game extremely similar to their current situation meaning that it's not in the bloons verse (also yeah I could've said that it's basically ret-conned, but where's the fun in that? :p)

oh also, the profile says that purples are immune to anti-bloon and 2-0-4 dark champion attacks. They're not

It's stating that it's immune to the Anti-Bloon's plasma manipulation, but since the durability section also describes the level of the Bloons' resistance, that should be removed

careful calling ice monkeys magic in the lead bloon's tab since apparently it's a primary tower for some reason lol

"Is unfazed by the Ice Tower's unupgraded magic" is what I was referring to. Also it was a joke lol

I think you may want to include a note saying that all bloons spawned from a super ceramic also only pop into 1 bloon, specifically going ceram, 1 rainbow, 1 zebra, 1 white, 1 pink, ...

I think you may want to include a note saying that all bloons spawned from a super ceramic also only pop into 1 bloon, specifically going ceram, 1 rainbow, 1 zebra, 1 white, 1 pink, ...
Is that the case? I thought it just returned to normal after Rainbow

why does lead scale to ring of fire? that seems a bit arbitrary
That's because it's the weakest calc we have that still pops it (like how Pinks scale to Dart Monkeys). Obviously we can't scale it to what can't pop it, since Bloons have at least High 6-C resistances

I thought we were going with just an RBE statistic for the true durability with further resistances and immunities on top of that

Idk. It just doesn't feel right to have it that low, especially since that would mean MOAB is only 974132.8 Joules (mid-low wall level), despite the amount of Bloons stuffed into it in BSM indicating Small Building level size. I mean, you could try to calc how heavy Lead Bloon would have to be to not be lifted by Superstorm. Idk what speed you would apply to it, but perhaps x1 Red Bloon speed should compare to the monkeys?

yeah I think a better measure of dura would be a mass calc (also, how did you know that superstorm doesn't affect leads?)

According to the wiki, no wind-based attacks in BTD6 can blow away the Lead Bloon, but the problem is that the lightning pops the Bloon before you can test it

What about Fortified Leads tests? Lighting need two hits or more to pop lead.

Also Downdraft can work and it won't pop leads

Superstorm instantly destroys Fortified Leads

Yes, but superstorms are a HELL of a lot stronger than the tiny ass helicopters used by the monkeys

Last edited:
when you say downdraft can work, do you mean that downdraft can blow back leads? cuz it can't. Also, the mass calc would be based on the size of a lead bloon from BMC, not from the mass you'd need to resist superstorm. Leads have resistance to air manipulation so a mass calc based on tornados wouldn't matter

They were saying Downdraft would "work" because we can use it to calc the weight. But again, don't really know if that would work considering you really don't have to be all that heavy

Leads have a resistance to Air Manipulation because they're too heavy to be lifted, though it should also be noted that Druid of the Storm can't pop them. I'm sure resistance probably isn't the right wording for being too heavy to be lifted, but I don't really see the problem with it as long as it's explained. The issue comes in deciding how powerful the Superstorm is

Back