• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MinatoSparkle

He/Him
Battle takes place in Konoha, but it's desserted.

Naruto: 0

Madara: 2

Juubito solos:

BSM Naruto VS EMS Madara - YouTube

Last edited:
If u mean edo ems madara I’m pretty sure he stomps this version of naruto

Sorry GokuSparkle, I got confused and as it had already been considered a stomp by 3 people I asked for it to be closed.

Anyway, what does Naruto have to answer the Perfect Susano'o?

Madara has perfect Susanoo with EMS
Oh yea right, during the senju uchiha wars, isn’t that a writing error on the authors part 👨‍🦯 cus madara didnt have 6paths chakra yet he still had perfect susanoo

Oh yea right, during the senju uchiha wars, isn’t that a writing error on the authors part 👨‍🦯 cus madara didnt have 6paths chakra yet he still had perfect susanoo
I'm not sure if Six Paths Chakra is a prerequisite (hasn't been stated yet). We've seen 2 people with SPC use it, but maybe Madara's special. Maybe it just requires a large amount of chakra

Sorry GokuSparkle, I got confused and as it had already been considered a stomp by 3 people I asked for it to be closed.

Anyway, what does Naruto have to answer the Perfect Susano'o?
It's alright.

The BSM Avatar is Low 6-B to 6-B with High 6-B durability versus the all around Low 6-B PS.
Sasuke had a PS too with EMS. They did a majestic attire against Juubito.

It’s never been shown to be necessary, it’s possible and likely with more time Sasuke would have unlocked the perfect susanoo without the rinnegan.
Just like how Sasuke didn't use susano against Killer Bee (because MS wasn't developed enough yet and needed more time), Sasuke could have gotten perfect susano with just EMS but he just got EMS that same day, it wasn't developed enough yet.

Just like how Sasuke didn't use susano against Killer Bee (because MS wasn't developed enough yet and needed more time), Sasuke could have gotten perfect susano with just EMS but he just got EMS that same day, it wasn't developed enough yet.
Could EMS Sasuke use the Perfect Susanoo? - Quora

Who is stronger, Madara EMS Perfect Susanoo or Sasuke EMS Susanoo? - Quora

If Naruto's Kurama avatar has High 6-B durability, what can Madara even do here?
Kill him before he enters the Avatar or outlast.

@GokuSparkle Sasuke didn't do it by himself, so I don't really count that. Also who cares? I agree with you that EMS Madara has PS, I'm just rationalizing why we didn't see Sasuke do it by himself in the war. Madara having PS is the only thing that matters for this thread.

Voting for Naruto. Given what Madara is like, he likely wouldn't go for an insta one shot, and since it's starting with Bijuu Sage Mode he would start at Large Island level, which would give him an advantage from the start. If they went into Perfect Susano'o and Kurama Avatar Modes, Naruto would have the AP advantage, so ye

@GokuSparkle Sasuke didn't do it by himself, so I don't really count that. Also who cares? I agree with you that EMS Madara has PS, I'm just rationalizing why we didn't see Sasuke do it by himself in the war. Madara having PS is the only thing that matters for this thread.
I mean...he still did it. And I think the simple reason he didn't use it himself is that he only unlocked it in the Juubito fight then he didn't really have a chance after that to do it himself since he got stabbed soon after and then got the Rinnegan. And I suppose you're right.
To which part?

And I think the simple reason he didn't use it himself is that he only unlocked it in the Juubito fight then he didn't really have a chance after that to do it himself since he got stabbed soon after and then got the Rinnegan.
That's possible. What I said previously was more to do with the events before that.

Voting for Naruto. Given what Madara is like, he likely wouldn't go for an insta one shot, and since it's starting with Bijuu Sage Mode he would start at Large Island level, which would give him an advantage from the start. If they went into Perfect Susano'o and Kurama Avatar Modes, Naruto would have the AP advantage, so ye
Wouldn't that be a stomp? If the BSM Avatar is High 6-B and Madara doesn't start by finishing, he can't do anything.

Madara would have to get bloodlusted to stand a chance

It was the Perfect Susano'o. It had features that are not present in Sasuke's Humanoid or Armored Susano'o; features that are usually exclusive to the PS from what I can tell. These features are the Samurai-like shoulder armor, the long Tengu nose, the jewel on the forehead, and if course the paper-like armor plating.

It's also not at uncommon for the Susano'o to evolve and get stronger the more its used in the midst of battle, which we saw demonstrated with Sasuke specifically during the 5 Kage Summit and the Danzo fight.

Anyway, I think that as the stats currently stand, Naruto easily wins this. He has durability FAR above Madara's highest AP, which means he can't even scratch him. Naruto could literally sit there eating everything Madara dishes out while charging a massive Bijū bomb to just one-shot Madara with. That's not even factoring in Naruto's strength advantage in base, or all of his versatility.

I realize that Naruto having durability this high is pretty whack, and I think it'll be changed soon, but alas as things stand I believe Naruto takes it.

Wouldn't that be a stomp? If the BSM Avatar is High 6-B and Madara doesn't start by finishing, he can't do anything.

Madara would have to get bloodlusted to stand a chance
I suppose I could change that.
It was the Perfect Susano'o. It had features that are not present in Sasuke's Humanoid or Armored Susano'o; features that are usually exclusive to the PS from what I can tell. These features are the Samurai-like shoulder armor, the long Tengu nose, the jewel on the forehead, and if course the paper-like armor plating.

It's also not at uncommon for the Susano'o to evolve and get stronger the more its used in the midst of battle, which we saw demonstrated with Sasuke specifically during the 5 Kage Summit and the Danzo fight.

Anyway, I think that as the stats currently stand, Naruto easily wins this. He has durability FAR above Madara's highest AP, which means he can't even scratch him. Naruto could literally sit there eating everything Madara dishes out while charging a massive Bijū bomb to just one-shot Madara with. That's not even factoring in Naruto's strength advantage in base, or all of his versatility.

I realize that Naruto having durability this high is pretty whack, and I think it'll be changed soon, but alas as things stand I believe Naruto takes it.
Tbf Madara isn't an idiot. He isn't gonna just hack away at Naruto despite it doing nothing. He'll probably retreat.

Is it whack? I think tanking the Juubi laser is pretty legit, and consistent with the Kurama Avatar not being really damaged by anything less than Juubito. Unless you're referring to SM, but even if that downgrade went through, his durability would still be too high for the PS to seriously damage it.

Ain't BSM Naruto currently High 6-C without the Avatar while EMS Madara is High 7-A by himself and higher with Susanoo Variants barring Perfect Susanoo (Low 6-B)?

Naruto being stronger than Madara is one of the biggest mistakes of our VSB profiles.
Edo Madara by Hashi's words is far weaker than Alive Madara and Edo Madara should clap Naruto just by virtue of fighting SM Hashirama.

So Madara should be High 6-C in your opinion?
I don't know why 6-C specifically? If it's Naruto's tier than Madara should be above that, Naruto profiles are hard to read with all those keys and forms and different tiers for techniques, physical strength and durability. It's just straight up unreadable.

Back