• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bruno Bucciarati tries to solo his own verse: Round 1 - Yes! I am!

Iirc Avdol can sense movements through heat, which is basically a hard counter to any attempt to use Sticky Fingers to stealth behind him, and via superior range I think he wins.

Following but that extra bit of range may tip it towards Abdul.

>Speed equalized

That, aint exactly needed. they around the same speed.

Speed is equalized and they'd be close to the same speed without it, and saying "hax" means very little without further elaboration.

The God Of Procrastination said:
I was protesting the equalisation, and Avdol would have trouble shooting fire while he's in pieces.
Either way, while Bruno's faster, it's not a blitz or anything, and I could counteract that by saying that Bruno would have trouble punching Avdol while he's being burned to ashes.

Either way, while Bruno's faster, it's not a blitz or anything, and I could counteract that by saying that Bruno would have trouble punching Avdol while he's being burned to ashes.

I was originally going to say that and decided against it :/

Bruno also has better mobility.

I agree, but Magician's Red has really good AOE, combined with that skill he used in DIO's Mansion right before getting Iced, which he'll certainly bust out the second Bucc goes in that dimension of his. It won't sense him as long as he's in there, but it will the second he opens a zipper for a surprise attack.

That's what I meant by "that dimension of his". I suppose you could argue he was taken by surprise by Vanilla Ice, but Bruno has to actually unzip himself back in the real world and then physically attack, which is enough time for Magician's Red's flames to burn him down- they might both hurt each other, but I think that would be advantageous for Avdol as well.

Ah, I think Avdol would sense that too, and either way he'd still be sensed when he comes out to attack.

Back