• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Bruno Buccellati vs a homosexual

In character, Bucccellati doesn't go for an ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI right off the bat. He likes to torture his opponents with the zippers, little by little rendering the enemy useless. Basically what I'm saying is, if he gives Anasui the Giorno Treatment and doesn't lead with a barrage of punches, Anasui will still be able to move even while being affected by zippers.

Anasui has high intelligence. If he tanks one of Buccellati's attacks and notices there's a giant ******* zipper in his body, he'll start to dodge and deflect Sticky Fingers' attacks, just like Giorno did.

With this, Anasui just needs to deflect or dodge Sticky Fingers and make Diver Down dive inside Buccellati, quick and easy win.

I vote for Narciso Anasui FRA.

One more thing that has Bruno on the ropes is the fact that if he wants to place a zipper on a Stand user's body, he has to hit the opponent (or the Stand) directly with a punch, without Sticky Finger's fist getting blocked by another Stand. In this clip we can see The Greatful Dead clearly blocking Sticky Finger's attacks without getting "zipped"

This is proven by the Giorno fight and the Prosciutto fight.

Also, Anasui has the power to store the damage of Diver Down's punches in his arsenal

Also also, Anasui is older and possibly more experienced? Idk, maybe I'm going too far on that one

Regardless, I'm pretty sure Anasui still takes this, even if Bruno starts off with a barrage.

Back